Slasher!: Season 2 - Official Game Thread

Whatever, I don't know who else it could be. I'm not good at this game....

Also it doesn't feel like that many people who are entered in the game are actually posting in the thread...... I know there were over 20 sign ups....

Just now, Anna-wa said:

Also it doesn't feel like that many people who are entered in the game are actually posting in the thread...... I know there were over 20 sign ups....

don't think too much of it, i think we're all as lost as you are hug1rip4

4 minutes ago, Salvatore said:

Oh okay. mad5 Why not let ha commit suicide?

I don't believe in sewage slide

1 minute ago, Anna-wa said:

So you basically just vote for someone out of the blue for the second time now? mad5 At least give a good reason.

3 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

oh. still lowkey suspicious of Music asking for roles since the fucking Cop was killed wat3

I mean... If he truly is a slasher, then that would mean anyone I trusted so far and thought was a victim could be one. wendy3 All I'm gonna say is that he would be one hell of a smart slasher.

1 minute ago, Salvatore said:

So you basically just vote for someone out of the blue for the second time now? mad5 At least give a good reason.

I gave my reason, then my reason was proven questionable, and now I don't HAVE a reason to believe it was anybody else...

Whatever...I'm gonna join @Hyun.and go with #Music. wendy3 He's the only one that acted suspicious in my eyes. I couldn't justify a vote for anyone else, although voting for him is quite risky because...you know...he was actively engaging with us campers. Could be that he was genuine or just one hell of a great tactic to fool us.

@SANDCASTLES

2 minutes ago, Salvatore said:

Whatever...I'm gonna join @Hyun.and go with #Music. wendy3 He's the only one that acted suspicious in my eyes. I couldn't justify a vote for anyone else, although voting for him is quite risky because...you know...he was actively engaging with us campers. Could be that he was genuine or just one hell of a great tactic to fool us.

@SANDCASTLES

i agree, i just hope we're not fucking up wendy3 i'm voting him just because the Cop popped up dead after he dug for evidence wendy3

3 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

i agree, i just hope we're not fucking up wendy3 i'm voting him just because the Cop popped up dead after he dug for evidence wendy3

Same. My second choice would probably be Sylk but it still wouldn't make sense to me that Nick Jonas (the sicko) went above and beyond to vote him out. Aside from that, Sylk really didn't seem to act suspicious or nosy to me. Could be his tactic but I'd rather have something to hold on to in terms of evidence.

5 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

He was the only person who reached out to me (I've reached out to everyone else for some reason) and within a few minutes he was immediately asking my role. I didn't think much of it but the Cop DID die... brit2 idk....

I guess I vote #music as well. I agree that his snooping is suspicious af. 

Im so sorry sis. I trust(ed) you but I have to follow logic cry9

Voting Polls

#Music - 3

Sylk - 2

Black Beauty's Diary is revealed!!

Diary: Night 1... I think... Idk

Dear Diary, I think it's still the first night.. maybe... idk... but I saved #music because I didn't want the good sis to get killed off night 1 again. So I'm basically Mother Teresa for doing that. 

Diary Entry: Night 2

Dear Diary, I decided to save myself tonight because a real bitch has always got to protect their own best interests first and foremost. I thought about saving Hyun... but idk if they're a slasher or not, so if Hyun dies during night 2..... sorry sisters. 

5 hours ago, SANDCASTLES said:

Diary: Night 1... I think... Idk

Dear Diary, I think it's still the first night.. maybe... idk... but I saved #music because I didn't want the good sis to get killed off night 1 again. So I'm basically Mother Teresa for doing that. 

ugly fuck trying to end iconic legendary traditions awk1 literal cultural terrorism awk1 

I vote for music for now because better late than never #don'tforgetwhereyoucamefrom awk1 

I literally have no idea what's going on in this game laughcry1

20 minutes ago, Sylk said:

I literally have no idea what's going on in this game laughcry1

Just vote for #Music sis laughcry1 

Just now, Salvatore said:

Just vote for #Music sis laughcry1 

okay then I vote for good sis #Music dead1 

My vote goes to Sylk, stuff doesn't add up - he's the mafia for sure