Slasher!: Season 2 - Official Game Thread

WAIT ARE Y'ALL ACTUALLY VOTING FOR ME????

3 minutes ago, #Music said:

WAIT ARE Y'ALL ACTUALLY VOTING FOR ME????

tumblr_inline_oj99owrOjm1srrg5s_500.gif

5 minutes ago, Alesus said:

586d4a2821629_AVI3.jpg.c811da07e34f8e52d

for real sis are u playing? I swear I sent a PM to everyone tagged in the first page

1 minute ago, #Music said:

for real sis are u playing? I swear I sent a PM to everyone tagged in the first page

lol, yes. i've been included in every tag when someone dies and i signed up as well

6 minutes ago, Alesus said:

lol, yes. i've been included in every tag when someone dies and i signed up as well

Players:

1. @Mint

2. @#Music

3. @Tampon

4. @barbiej33p

5. @Nightmare

6. @WinnieThePooh

7. @Royale

8. @Chris Morlock

9. @Adriano

10. @Salvatore

11. @Dawni

12. @Nick Jonas

13. @SWIN3

14. @King Perry

15. @Diamond

16. @Hyun.

17. @Jae

18. @Black Beauty

19. @Marnie

20. @Sylk

21. @Justin Bieber

22. @Aquariux

23. @Anna-wa

24. @Kleth

You aren't playing sis rip3

would you mind PMing me your role so I add u to the Campers PM? 

k sis, so could u PM me your role then? I used the tag list in the first page to send the roles pm to everyone so that's why I missed you rip3

3 minutes ago, #Music said:

k sis, so could u PM me your role then? I used the tag list in the first page to send the roles pm to everyone so that's why I missed you rip3

sounds awfully a lot like what a slasher in disguise would say

tumblr_inline_oj2fgzbgxO1srrg5s_540.png

sis literally almost everyone has sent me their roles already tbh so if I were a slasher I would know already your role & wouldn't need to ask you since slashers know who are slashers & who aren't jj3

MTE it's so blatantly obvious at this point...my god, no wonder the slashers knew exactly who to kill. 

9 hours ago, Salvatore said:

Music, sis... tina1 

8 hours ago, Salvatore said:

Whatever...I'm gonna join @Hyun.and go with #Music. wendy3 He's the only one that acted suspicious in my eyes. I couldn't justify a vote for anyone else, although voting for him is quite risky because...you know...he was actively engaging with us campers. Could be that he was genuine or just one hell of a great tactic to fool us.

@SANDCASTLES

8 hours ago, Hyun. said:

i agree, i just hope we're not fucking up wendy3 i'm voting him just because the Cop popped up dead after he dug for evidence wendy3

8 hours ago, SWINΞ said:

He was the only person who reached out to me (I've reached out to everyone else for some reason) and within a few minutes he was immediately asking my role. I didn't think much of it but the Cop DID die... brit2 idk....

I guess I vote #music as well. I agree that his snooping is suspicious af. 

Im so sorry sis. I trust(ed) you but I have to follow logic cry9

3 hours ago, Tampon said:

ugly fuck trying to end iconic legendary traditions awk1 literal cultural terrorism awk1 

I vote for music for now because better late than never #don'tforgetwhereyoucamefrom awk1 

2 hours ago, Alesus said:

I vote for #music, because why not jj2

1 hour ago, Sylk said:

okay then I vote for good sis #Music dead1 

ok guys one thing rip3 I already knew barbie had dropped off the game, that's why I was asking everyone who the psychic was cuz we needed to proof check Sylk rip3 Literally just check the Campers PM if you're on it!!! rip2

oh wait jj3 obviously none of you are in the campers PM cuz I was suspicious of all of u jj3 what a coincidence jj4

1 minute ago, #Music said:

ok guys one thing rip3 I already knew barbie had dropped off the game, that's why I was asking everyone who the psychic was cuz we needed to proof check Sylk rip3 Literally just check the Campers PM if you're on it!!! rip2

Why do we need to proof check @Sylk and not the other people playing? It's so weird that you and Nick were so eager to get him voted out, yet you two have been the ones asking around for people's roles. Nick even tried to fool me by telling me he was the virgin mad5 Like...if I were a slasher, the most obvious thing to do would probably be finding out who the important roles were. The slashers couldn't have guessed that BB was a cop unless they were told by someone who knew it. 

8 minutes ago, Salvatore said:

Why do we need to proof check @Sylk and not the other people playing? It's so weird that you and Nick were so eager to get him voted out, yet you two have been the ones asking around for people's roles. Nick even tried to fool me by telling me he was the virgin mad5 Like...if I were a slasher, the most obvious thing to do would probably be finding out who the important roles were. The slashers couldn't have guessed that BB was a cop unless they were told by someone who knew it. 

sis everyone doubted Sylk mad4 and just like I could be a slasher who could've told everyone who the cop was, you could be the same mad4 I mean, you were in the Campers PM & we all shared our roles mad5

31 minutes ago, #Music said:

would you mind PMing me your role so I add u to the Campers PM? 

Sis you know my role, why am I not added to the Campers PM?? awk1

21 minutes ago, #Music said:

sis literally almost everyone has sent me their roles already tbh so if I were a slasher I would know already your role & wouldn't need to ask you since slashers know who are slashers & who aren't jj3

Wait they know? How???

7 minutes ago, SWINΞ said:

Sis you know my role, why am I not added to the Campers PM?? awk1

Wait they know? How???

jj2 I haven't been able to 100% know some of your roles so I was waiting to add y'all when I was 100% sure! jj1 And it's in the rules/instructions that slashers start off in the same PM so they know who's innocent and who isn't!

2 minutes ago, #Music said:

sis everyone doubted Sylk mad4 and just like I could be a slasher who could've told everyone who the cop was, you could be the same mad4 I mean, you were in the Campers PM & we all shared our roles mad5

I didn't even remember that Black Beauty was the cop. Was it even mentioned in the PM? I was added LAST. mad5 

People were only suspicious of @Sylk because of Nick and he was exposed as the sicko. dead4 I mean you can never be 100% certain but he's more unlikely to be a slasher than you are. 

11 minutes ago, Salvatore said:

I didn't even remember that Black Beauty was the cop. Was it even mentioned in the PM? I was added LAST. mad5 

People were only suspicious of @Sylk because of Nick and he was exposed as the sicko. dead4 I mean you can never be 100% certain but he's more unlikely to be a slasher than you are. 

dead4 Just like we all could be slashers, we could be innocent. And what do innocent players do? They try to defeat the slashers. What do slashers do? Play the naïve "idk what's going on someone help me ps" character! ny1 I would trust 100% more someone who tries to find the slashers than someone who sits around trying to not be noticed!