Slasher!: Season 2 - Official Game Thread

omg lmfao1 

yes at me getting the kill without even voting, good job I'm actually shocked you guys got a slasher!

OMG GUYS WHAT DID I MISS rip3 PLS DON'T TELL ME IVE BEEN KILLED FOR FILTH DID ANYONE START ASKING FOR ROLES OR SMTH? rip2 LEMME CHECK PMS OMGGGG scream1 

I gave you life though.... now the game REALLY begins.  lj1 

Goodbye for now. xtina5

16 hours ago, SANDCASTLES said:

Night Update:

Immunity has been given to @Royale and @Diamond they are safe tonight from any Slasher! attacks tonight.

Tomorrow I will have the protection thread up and running by 12pm PST and later at 8pm PST, you wont want to miss it jj2 

Lynch Update:

With 7 votes to go Nick Jonas is selected to be lynched.

The sorority sister were pissed, like .02 seconds from having a bitch fit pissed. With matching hand bags and fur scarves they marched over to the fraternity and @#Music knocked the door down with his whack-a-slasher hammer; baffled by their incredible lady strength the guys began yelling but the girls kicked them in their juicy sacks and took off after @Nick Jonas. They found him hiding in his closet like a bitch he was. @Chris Morlock picked his sorry ass up and tossed him straight out the window where he fell 4 flights down onto the gravel. They rushed downstairs and ended up chasing him to the cafeteria; luckily @Dawni has a bionic leg and caught up with him, she ended up punching him in the face as the other girls circled around. One by one they hit him with objects some of which were: a dildo, a douche, a trademark 'anything's a tampon if you try hard enough spear©', and a copy of Madonna's first ever album that was carved from stone. Nick Jonas lay on the floor bloody and pleading but finally @Tampon grabbed him by the throat and knelt down and Selena Gomez whispered in his ear,

"This is what you get for murdering my friends you Slasher piece of shit"

Tampon then ripped his throat out, making sure that he got all the good parts. Nick Jonas' began choking on his own blood as his vocal chords started sliding out the front of his neck. Tampon then tilted ha head and thought, 'he deserves worse', so he took a handful of salt and fisted it right into his bloody throat with skin flaps hanging. Nick Jonas' eyes lit with fear so Tampon gouged them out with a dull spoon. Admiring his work, Tampon stared at the throatless, eyeless, and lifeless corpse of Nick Jonas. The sistren all exchanged high fives as they walked back to their mansion

200.gif#16

His role:

Sicko:

scream-queens-gigi.jpg

It is now nighttime! Sleep tight because one of you will be dying!!

Don't forget to update me with Diary Entries!! So far only a few of you really sent them in, they're important!

fall8 

OK GUYS NOW IM HIGHKEY INTO THE GAME OMG rip3 Who did the roles round this time? rip2 If no one did I'll ask myself

YAS LADIES! I'm pumped! Now let's find and destroy the rest of the slashers and snatch the win! KAPPA SISTERNS FOR LIFE! 

Image result for scream queens hug gif

Ok ladies, answer your PMs so I include you all in the Campers PM! ny1 I won't start it till y'all answer so this is more accurate!

Morning Update:

Immunity for @Royale and @Diamond have earned them a safe night, but now it is gone, I'll have opportunities after this update is posted (check for tagging).

So far 3 players have died and one more is dead this morning. Let's get sickening!

Slashing Update:

Scared and concerned for her life @Dawni locked herself in her room; she had 7 locks on her door so she knew she'd be safe. As she was getting packing her stuff getting ready to leave this crazy ass house because she was totally not getting killed today henny, she received a text from an anonymous number.

Image result for ariana grande scream queens gifs

"Hey sexy you're looking real hot tonight"

Startled and slightly turned on she replied back with

"How can you see me I'm in my room?"

Waiting for a response her phone dinged and she checked her messages

"Because I'm in here too" as a picture of her popped up on her screen

She gasped and quickly ran over to her laptop to check her flight and tell twitter what was about to happen, "Bruh omg I'm about to be dead hahaha"

The Slasher appeared from out of Dawni's closet and her phone buzzed again with a new text, "Care to dance?", and the two began dancing the tango but that sweet moment was short lived because the Slasher then stabbed her in her shoulder with his knife. Dawni dropped to the floor in pain and kicked the Slasher right in his dick and kneed him in the face rendering him unconscious. Dawni then rushed back over to her laptop to try and get help from Twitter

a2e2afc1b8eb4cecc15d0e76d5af2174.gif

"Omg you guys there's a cereal killer in my room"

"Seriously pls send help"

The Slasher then woke up and made his way over to Dawni, he picked her up by her ponytail and helicopter threw her against the wall. She struggled to get up but was trying to unlock the locks on her door, she managed to get the first one before she was stabbed in the thigh. Shrieking in pain she kept going and got the next 3 unlocked but before she could get anymore she was stabbed in the neck and thrown back over to her computer. She began typing a tweet documenting her death but was stabbed once again through her throat and blood squirted all over the Mac Book....

She managed to pop back up and hit send, "I'm too pretty to die"

giphy.gif

Their role:

Reporter:

scream-queens-pete.jpg

It is now morning and it's time for you to vote out who you think killed Dawni!!

Immunity will be contested shortly.

Also DONT FORGET TO SEND DIARY ENTRIES

9 hours ago, SANDCASTLES said:

Morning Update:

Immunity for @Royale and @Diamond have earned them a safe night, but now it is gone, I'll have opportunities after this update is posted (check for tagging).

So far 3 players have died and one more is dead this morning. Let's get sickening!

Slashing Update:

Scared and concerned for her life @Dawni locked herself in her room; she had 7 locks on her door so she knew she'd be safe. As she was getting packing her stuff getting ready to leave this crazy ass house because she was totally not getting killed today henny, she received a text from an anonymous number.

Image result for ariana grande scream queens gifs

"Hey sexy you're looking real hot tonight"

Startled and slightly turned on she replied back with

"How can you see me I'm in my room?"

Waiting for a response her phone dinged and she checked her messages

"Because I'm in here too" as a picture of her popped up on her screen

She gasped and quickly ran over to her laptop to check her flight and tell twitter what was about to happen, "Bruh omg I'm about to be dead hahaha"

The Slasher appeared from out of Dawni's closet and her phone buzzed again with a new text, "Care to dance?", and the two began dancing the tango but that sweet moment was short lived because the Slasher then stabbed her in her shoulder with his knife. Dawni dropped to the floor in pain and kicked the Slasher right in his dick and kneed him in the face rendering him unconscious. Dawni then rushed back over to her laptop to try and get help from Twitter

a2e2afc1b8eb4cecc15d0e76d5af2174.gif

"Omg you guys there's a cereal killer in my room"

"Seriously pls send help"

The Slasher then woke up and made his way over to Dawni, he picked her up by her ponytail and helicopter threw her against the wall. She struggled to get up but was trying to unlock the locks on her door, she managed to get the first one before she was stabbed in the thigh. Shrieking in pain she kept going and got the next 3 unlocked but before she could get anymore she was stabbed in the neck and thrown back over to her computer. She began typing a tweet documenting her death but was stabbed once again through her throat and blood squirted all over the Mac Book....

She managed to pop back up and hit send, "I'm too pretty to die"

giphy.gif

Their role:

Reporter:

scream-queens-pete.jpg

It is now morning and it's time for you to vote out who you think killed Dawni!!

Immunity will be contested shortly.

Also DONT FORGET TO SEND DIARY ENTRIES

Why am i still tagged? I got killed. laughcry1 

Just now, Nick Jonas said:

Why am i still tagged? I got killed. laughcry1 

I need to update the taglist thank you for reminding me

9 hours ago, SANDCASTLES said:

I need to update the taglist thank you for reminding me

You're welcome yas2 

6 minutes ago, Dawni said:

throat: sliced

girl: gone

(directed by david fincher) 

cry5

Forgot to mention but guess what??? You're a ghost! You're still in the game and can help the Sorority out

OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cry5cry5cry5 ITS REALLY IMPORTANT TO KEEP THE REPORTER ALIVE rip2 The ghost keeps its powers tho! ny1  

K WE GOTTA GET IN FORMATION GUYS!!!! AND INFORMATION TOO TBH!