Madonna

#MariahCareyIsOver - Party!

What is a Mariah Carey? I have never heard of that before! Can't relate sorry!

Spoiler

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoh my fucking god that was AWFUL mimi what the fuck LAMBS WE NEED EACH OTHER IN THESE TOUGH TIMES  fall1 

12 hours ago, ?Michael. said:

Wow pressed fossil stans downvoting this post instead of actually responding to it with some valid argument, i guess they can't. lmfao1 

Fossil?  And how old do you think the sperm whale in a tight leotard is?  Age drags are just lame. 

14 hours ago, Daydream. said:

Ok, people here gonna call me bitter, but, I find it ironic how y'all are laughing at the ' loss ' of someone's career when some of your faves don't even have a career to lose.  jj4 (I mean, Nick Jonas fans etc, I'm weak jj4)

14 hours ago, Daydream. said:

Baby, I'm not trying to defend the performance, there's nothing to defend, facts are facts, like the fact that half of your faves are jokes themselves so I guess you have a lot to laugh at in your free time. Love ya <3 

Dragged, trashbagged and reduced to a cumrag lmfao1 

Bitch you should post more lmfao1 

The performance was a mess. That it is a fact that LAMBS have to accept. What they don't have to accept is people making fun of them for being protective over their fav. It's kinda dumb to do that. I mean fuck Gaga stans would throw a total Bitch fit if someone says they don't like her nail polish. Mariah has had a great career and is a legend. I personally am not a fan, but LAMBS, I commend you for sticking by your girl. #Respect

Posted from my iPhone using the FOTP app

Not ya'll acting as if this will affect Mariah's career at all. If anything, it'll probably elevate her hype even more and her team can spin a "comeback" with the next album and that series no one asked for.

Mariah has been over commercially for a while now and it's not new news her lip singing has gotten out of control. This has happened before and even a few years she didn't show up to a performance at all. She also showed up to the World Music Awards 4 HOURS LATE and she was set to open, so they had to tape around her. It's obvious her name will carry her. I'm betting the only way she would perform was if she got the 11:40 timeslot, otherwise they would have given it to someone far more relevant.

I know Madonna stans been waiting like vultures like they usually do, but Mariah will probably make even more money in the long run from being messy last night than a predictable 2 star performance we all thought she would serve jj3 

Not ya'll acting as if this will affect Mariah's career at all. If anything, it'll probably elevate her hype even more and her team can spin a "comeback" with the next album and that series no one asked for.

Mariah has been over commercially for a while now and it's not new news her lip singing has gotten out of control. This has happened before and even a few years she didn't show up to a performance at all. She also showed up to the World Music Awards 4 HOURS LATE and she was set to open, so they had to tape around her. It's obvious her name will carry her. I'm betting the only way she would perform was if she got the 11:40 timeslot, otherwise they would have given it to someone far more relevant.

I know Madonna stans been waiting like vultures like they usually do, but Mariah will probably make even more money in the long run from being messy last night than a predictable 2 star performance we all thought she would serve jj3.png 

I don't perch like a vulture haha. I honestly don't like seeing anyone fail. I feel bad this happened to Mariah. Though I'm not a fan of hers by any means, I can respect her. I know she'll bounce back. Some Madonna fans are dicks, I'll admit. I like to think I'm not one of them. [emoji4]

Posted from my iPhone using the FOTP app

1 hour ago, Infrared said:

I know Madonna stans been waiting like vultures like they usually do, but Mariah will probably make even more money in the long run from being messy last night than a predictable 2 star performance we all thought she would serve jj3 

Comeback on what talent? Drinking alcohol and a C rate reality show doesn't count. Fadga can at least sing live somewhat.

21 minutes ago, lautnerfied said:

Comeback on what talent? Drinking alcohol and a C rate reality show doesn't count. Fadga can at least sing live somewhat.

Ok, so let's résumé. oprah12
You as a Taylor Swift fan, are calling Mariah Carey - a 5 octave range singer, The Songbird Supreme (Guinness said it), a person who was written ALL of her songs, known as an excellent songwriter, produced most of them too - a person with no talent. rih1
I guess then you think Taylor is a chicken legged freakshow rented for a cheap circus named Country goes Wrong ? wat3
Stop being so mean to your faves y'all. wat3

1 minute ago, lautnerfied said:

;Taylor doesn't fuck up her live performances.

It's hard to fuck up when 5 notes are all you have to sing in a 2 hour concert.

1 minute ago, lautnerfied said:

In 1995

educate yourself 
AND even if it was only in '95, Snake doesn't, and won't have a year where she can sing more than 2.5 octaves.
Lym moo5

4 hours ago, Infrared said:

People already don't want to see her live, this tragedy will only confirm their wise decision bey5 

1 hour ago, Daydream. said:

educate yourself 
AND even if it was only in '95, Snake doesn't, and won't have a year where she can sing more than 2.5 octaves.
Lym moo5

That video ny5 You can't be serious omg she sounds like a wild animal crying for help

Thanks for the education, she's even worse than I thought.

1 hour ago, Daydream. said:

educate yourself 
Lym moo5

If you can sing that horribly and still get to brag about your range, then lemme make a video of me singing and screaming fall1 

Those bits are horrible. Like omg I actually believed you fans who were like "her haters just need to look at this tour her vocals have improved so much!!!" but Jesus, like 80% of those bits have her sounding off and all over the place ayumi1 Just trying to sing a note and failing and her fans yelling "it's a C7 slay mama" what the hell. If anything, this proves that even if she had sung live at NYE she'd probably still get "omg that was a trainwreck" coverage nat1

14 minutes ago, Jjang said:

That video ny5 You can't be serious omg she sounds like a wild animal crying for help

Thanks for the education, she's even worse than I thought.

13 minutes ago, Earth Ripper said:

If you can sing that horribly and still get to brag about your range, then lemme make a video of me singing and screaming fall1 

Those bits are horrible. Like omg I actually believed you fans who were like "her haters just need to look at this tour her vocals have improved so much!!!" but Jesus, like 80% of those bits have her sounding off and all over the place ayumi1 Just trying to sing a note and failing and her fans yelling "it's a C7 slay mama" what the hell. If anything, this proves that even if she had sung live at NYE she'd probably still get "omg that was a trainwreck" coverage nat1

Why did I even bother trying to prove something on a pop music forum oprah3

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now that Mariah is officially over, I'd like to submit this underrated gem as a contender for the new official gay holiday song    

Omg  2016's final victim was Mariah's career and dignity!   THE "LIP-SYNCHING"   Where were her alleged iconic "VOCALS"?   Instead the bitch talks to the audience and blames i

Did I not just admit she's a legend? She's leagues behind where she was 20 years ago. I'm not discrediting what amazing things she's done in her past in any way, shape, or form, but sis, now she's fal

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.