Madonna

#MariahCareyIsOver - Party!

3 hours ago, GLORY said:

nnnn I don't like Madonna OR mariah but you, being a Britney stan should be very familiar with the "performer and not a vocalist" argument.

I'm not the one coming for vocal legends, can y'all stop deflecting for a minute? dead4 

3 hours ago, Jjang said:

Again, Madonna never tried to give people the notion that she's a vocalist, so why judge her as one? judge her for what she is instead : a visionary. Sure, she uses music as a medium to support her vision, but ultimately when you go to see her live that's what you're paying for and that's what she gives you, you're not paying to hear her belt songs like Vogue, Material Girl and Like a Virgin live, unless you're musically retarded. Mariah on the other hand, doesn't have a vision, her music depends on belting and having a big range, all she has is her diva vocalist act and if she can't provide that anymore then she's as useless as a sloth. She had one job and she blew it.

I don't give a rats ass if she's a vocal legend, she should retire as a performer.

Of course she has never presented herself as a vocalist because she hasn't the vocal cords to do so. ? I know what Madonna is, let's just stop deflecting and go straight to the point i've been trying to explain for the past like 3 posts. We both know Mariah would destroy Madonna during a vocal battle therefore the desperate attempt from a madge stan to drag Mariah for her vocals is ironic. cloud1 

1 minute ago, ?Michael. said:

Of course she has never presented herself as a vocalist because she hasn't the vocal cords to do so. ? I know what Madonna is, let's just stop deflecting and go straight to the point i've been trying to explain for the past like 3 posts. We both know Mariah would destroy Madonna during a vocal battle therefore the desperate attempt from a madge stan to drag Mariah for her vocals is ironic. cloud1 

Are you a wall

You wouldn't say Mariah destroys David Bowie vocally because that's an irrelevant point to make in general, it's the same thing with Madonna. Saying Mariah destroys Madonna vocally takes nothing away from Madonna, saying Mariah is now an average singer takes everything away from her. That's the difference you.. thing.anna1

1 hour ago, Spencer Pratt said:

Mariah is only relevant over Christmas they say, yet here she is the first global talking point of 2017 and having all the world shook. rih2

''Here's to making more headlines in 2017'' - Mariah Carey legend1

First talking point of 2017, last talking point of her career. moo5 

14 minutes ago, ?Michael. said:

therefore the desperate attempt from a madge stan to drag Mariah for her vocals is ironic. cloud1 

That's retarded.

Anyone who stans for Madonna for her vocals is mentally impaired. We stan for her for different reasons. For all you know we have other favorite singers who actually can sing on Mariah's level and probably outshine her today too, what does Madonna have to do with an opinion about Mariah's vocals? um2 Madonna's average vocals don't magically make Mariah's fantastic, you literally have no argument.

1 hour ago, Jjang said:

Are you a wall

You wouldn't say Mariah destroys David Bowie vocally because that's an irrelevant point to make in general, it's the same thing with Madonna. Saying Mariah destroys Madonna vocally takes nothing away from Madonna, saying Mariah is now an average singer takes everything away from her. That's the difference you.. thing.anna1

No, i didn't even read half of the things you wrote because i don't give two fucks about this conversation to be honest. 

cool story bro, go on about how Madonna is a visionary!!!!1 and see if i care

1 hour ago, Earth Ripper said:

That's retarded.

Anyone who stans for Madonna for her vocals is mentally impaired. We stan for her for different reasons. For all you know we have other favorite singers who actually can sing on Mariah's level and probably outshine her today too, what does Madonna have to do with an opinion about Mariah's vocals? um2 Madonna's average vocals don't magically make Mariah's fantastic, you literally have no argument.

The actual fuck rip4 

y'all can't stop bitching about how vocals aren't Madonna's domain as if that gave y'all a pass to criticize Mariah's voice. Kii It's like Britney laughing at Mariah for lipsynching like gtfo. rip1

14 minutes ago, ?Michael. said:

No, i didn't even read half of the things you wrote because i don't give two fucks about this conversation to be honest. 

cool story bro, go on about how Madonna is a visionary!!!!1 and see if i care

So now you decided you don't care after you got clocked? bey5

Just now, ?Michael. said:

The actual fuck rip4 

y'all can't stop bitching about how vocals aren't Madonna's domain as if that gave y'all a pass to criticize Mariah's voice. Kii It's like Britney laughing at Mariah for lipsynching like gtfo. rip1

No one needs a pass to criticize Mariah's voice, literally the whole world is doing that regardless of who they're stanning for fall8 You're the only one bringing up other artists to give Mariah a free pass for embarrassing herself in front of the whole population with access to an internet connection. I'm a Madonna fan but she is not the only artist I appreciate, I posted someone who I consider a fantastic vocalist in this very thread to hit back at another retarded Lamb who thought Mariah was above criticism because we were basic pop fans who know nothing about music brit0 Seems like a pattern with you guys.

No one needs a pass to criticize Mariah's voice, literally the whole world is doing that regardless of who they're stanning for fall8 You're the only one bringing up other artists to give Mariah a free pass for embarrassing herself in front of the whole population with access to an internet connection. I'm a Madonna fan but she is not the only artist I appreciate, I posted someone who I consider a fantastic vocalist in this very thread to hit back at another retarded Lamb who thought Mariah was above criticism because we were basic pop fans who know nothing about music brit0 Seems like a pattern with you guys.

she wasn't even singing anyway so there's nothing to criticize there, she's still a good singer so y'all doing the most with this thread and her being over. Who did i bring up exactly? ? She was unprofessional and a complete mess during that performance, where did i even deny this? That doesn't take away her status of a vocal legend. kii1 

That doesn't take away her status of a vocal legend. kii1 

But that also doesn't make her vocals good at this present time. A vocal legend who can't sing should retire, the end. Lambs still pretend she's impressive vocally, give embarrassing receipts that only make it worse, and try to win arguments by saying "well your fav isn't any better" which is, like I said, not an argument because other bad vocals don't make your own better um2

I won't deny she's a vocal legend, but that legendary status is a relic of the past, she's made headlines too many times in the last three years for her terrible vocals to still pretend nothing is wrong in Mariah land and this NYE disaster is just an isolated instance of people treating her like a lost cause aretha1

1 hour ago, ?Michael. said:

In 1995

But that also doesn't make her vocals good at this present time. A vocal legend who can't sing should retire, the end. Lambs still pretend she's impressive vocally, give embarrassing receipts that only make it worse, and try to win arguments by saying "well your fav isn't any better" which is, like I said, not an argument because other bad vocals don't make your own better um2

I won't deny she's a vocal legend, but that legendary status is a relic of the past, she's made headlines too many times in the last three years for her terrible vocals to still pretend nothing is wrong in Mariah land and this NYE disaster is just an isolated instance of people treating her like a lost cause aretha1

And what has Madonna to offer nowadays? I'd pretty much say they're in the same position then.

Her music has been terrible since like MDNA, the fact a pop music legend like her released a song like BIM is just more tragic than any bad performance by Mariah. At least one will be forgotten and the other will forever be in her discography. 

And what has Madonna to offer nowadays? I'd pretty much say they're in the same position then.

Her music has been terrible since like MDNA, the fact a pop music legend like her released a song like BIM is just more tragic than any bad performance by Mariah. At least one will be forgotten and the other will forever be in her discography. 

I'm not one of those basic pop idiots who think Madonna is a perfect goddess. You're not gonna get out of this argument by just starting to attack one of the artists I'm a fan of, sorry brit0 This discussion is not about Madonna, it's about Mariah. If the only way you can possibly defend Mariah is by putting other artists down then clearly deep down you know Mariah has lost any impressive qualities, the end.

I'm not one of those basic pop idiots who think Madonna is a perfect goddess. You're not gonna get out of this argument by just starting to attack one of the artists I'm a fan of, sorry brit0 This discussion is not about Madonna, it's about Mariah. If the only way you can possibly defend Mariah is by putting other artists down then clearly deep down you know Mariah has lost any impressive qualities, the end.

So you can't answer the question? Mmmmmkay. If you're here assuming that Mariah has lost everything you should at least be able to acknowledge that Madona has nothing to offer either. I mean of course this is BGs, what is the surprise of me coming for your faves too? Leave if you can't handle it. cloud1 

2 hours ago, Spencer Pratt said:

Mariah is only relevant over Christmas they say, yet here she is the first global talking point of 2017 and having all the world shook. rih2

It's not really the best thing to boast about carla1

She is talked about after Xmas, but why??? A song? Album? carla1

Because of an unprofessional accident carla1

15 minutes ago, ?Michael. said:

But me and Didy literally despise Rebel Heart and we support her retiring if that's the quality she's comfortable with releasing now wendy1 And please don't act like Mariah's music is any better now smh

However, what does she has to offer as a live act? I can write you a 20 pages essay analysing work such as the MDNA touraretha1 she can still promote her discography and make remarkable tours based on her legacy like Roger Waters for instance, Mariah can't do that anymore cause, again, shes about vocals, she has no vocals, she has nothing to offer.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now that Mariah is officially over, I'd like to submit this underrated gem as a contender for the new official gay holiday song    

Omg  2016's final victim was Mariah's career and dignity!   THE "LIP-SYNCHING"   Where were her alleged iconic "VOCALS"?   Instead the bitch talks to the audience and blames i

Did I not just admit she's a legend? She's leagues behind where she was 20 years ago. I'm not discrediting what amazing things she's done in her past in any way, shape, or form, but sis, now she's fal

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.