Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Brightflower

Adele

1 minute ago, *Starlight* said:

It has me shaking at that high note "When we were yoouuuu-AHHHHHH-ng" cry1

It's such a great song dead4 

Her vocals are SO GOOD fall4fall2fall1fall3fall6fall8 

Not even ten years into her career, yet Adele find herself among the greatest women in music history.

On the Billboard 200 all-time list she ranks at No.6, of the albums chart its self, all three of her albums have charted; 21 at No.1, 25 at 22, 19 at 80

She has two songs on the Hot 100 list, Rolling in the Deep at 12 and Someone Like You at 44. She ranks 38 on the artist list.

9 hours ago, *Starlight* said:

Not even ten years into her career, yet Adele find herself among the greatest women in music history.

On the Billboard 200 all-time list she ranks at No.6, of the albums chart its self, all three of her albums have charted; 21 at No.1, 25 at 22, 19 at 80

She has two songs on the Hot 100 list, Rolling in the Deep at 12 and Someone Like You at 44. She ranks 38 on the artist list.

Also having the fastest selling album of all time, and the two most successful albums of the decade! 

Only Legendele! 

Today I had a dream that Adele gave a small concert at my university class room. I was in front row. But the next lesson started so they cut her off while she sang Send My Love, and left while we continued the song :(

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.