FOTP

Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Welcome 2 Paradise: Feedback Thread

RihannaRTT    79,066

D7hgVbL.png

Hey y'all! I want to thank all of you again for playing in Until Dawn this year. Hopefully, you all liked it decently enough and will return for some more fun and games later this year. Those of you who haven't yet seen Chapter Five and the results can view them HERE. This thread specifically is for feedback. I always appreciate feedback when I'm given any; and even this year I took on many suggestions from last year's feedback thread. So please, if there's anything you want to say, let me know. Did you like the story? What can I change up for next year? "Why did I get banned from Battlegrounds for a week? Fuck you cunt." Help me out, and lemme know your thoughts guys!

xoxo.

vxGdZWD.gif

RihannaRTT    79,066
5 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

why did you kill me so soon wtf i hate you

coz u was stupid and followed the horse sis dead4 

just realised Leona and Katy's Dark Horses were both evil. hm. truly unintentional. 

RihannaRTT    79,066
2 minutes ago, Chris Pratt said:

Overall I have nothing but praise to give. Thoroughly loved the story and can't wait to play it again next time yas2

Thank You. Glad you enjoyed it. Looking back this season was like 18,000 words as opposed to the 8,000 the first one was. The attempt to fit in lore, clues and shade wasn't easy, but got it all done in the end. See ya later this year. 

Hyun.    37,958
Just now, RihannaRTT said:

coz u was stupid and followed the horse sis dead4 

just realised Leona and Katy's Dark Horses were both evil. hm. truly unintentional. 

i thought you were gonna do a reserve leonalian experience and give the best to the underdog oprah4

Entea    26,065

I'm honestly amazed at how much effort you went into making this game. This must have took you hours and it shows as the story line is very descriptive, juicy shade and well thought out puns jj2

I would stick to not using emoji's in the story as it can be off putting when there's paragraphs to read but I can't fault the game. Just wish I don't have to wait until a whole year for the next edition cry1

Amazing game clap3

RihannaRTT    79,066
4 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

i thought you were gonna do a reserve leonalian experience and give the best to the underdog oprah4

was kinda sad coz i decided who would be getting what role etc like 3-4 weeks ago on the bus to work one morning, and then last week when i was writing the story and listening to Leona's I Am album to get me in the mood, I was stanning Thunder, Thank You, YKMW and FUMF and I was sad dead4 

OH ps, when tori's group saw NY falling off her horse in Flavor of Love, that was the clue to not go near ha ny1 

1 minute ago, Entea said:

I'm honestly amazed at how much effort you went into making this game. This must have took you hours and it shows as the story line is very descriptive, juicy shade and well thought out puns jj2

I would stick to not using emoji's in the story as it can be off putting when there's paragraphs to read but I can't fault. Just wish I don't have to wait until a year for the next edition cry1

Amazing game clap3

Aw, thank you so much. I don't remember EXACTLY when i started planning it out. My spreadsheet was started on Nov 15, but I think it was a few weeks after that the major planning started, and I first started writing the story about 2 weeks or so ago. Some of them took me days to write coz they were so long, but I'm glad y'all enjoyed it. 

Yeah I know. I try and not use them. It's a bit tacky. Altho I'm clear about the paragraphs being pretty long so i'm gonna try a workaround next year - not sure how tho, maybe include pictures (if i have time to plan them). It was difficult to condense it because of how many different things were included; from shade to clues (i.e. the advice generally given) and including island lore too (altho it wont repeat again because its not hawaii next time, but w/e). I'll try this if i can. It might make things a bit more readable.

But I'm glad you enjoyed it! 

Hunty Bear    11,920

twas fun! I just wish the story was a little more succinct because for a chapter I basically just picked the artist I liked as opposed to reading the clues jj2