Philip

RIP Mariah's voice - 1990 -2016

9 hours ago, Salvatore said:

Same and also because some of my most disliked ppl here are Moo fans. moo3

No, some of her fans in here are actually cute and nice, but yeah, some of them are annoying af.... 

not the main reason why i'd come for that lamb chop and grill it tho. ny9 

3 hours ago, Li'l Sebastian said:

And yet she's still capable of singing them LIVE. Even when she's falling down the stairs.

Same can't be said about that drunk whale who lost her voice decades ago. And world knows that now ny2 

That "drunk" whale can still sing live. And the trolls on this site wish their faves had the singing of a whlae. The whales can produce beautiful sounds. Can't say the same for many "singers" that people stan on this site.

6 hours ago, ICONICK said:

lets not. weve known for ages she can no longer sing, this was evident in the HUGE production of her last albm including vocal runs sped up and autotuned

Sorry but there many current performances proving she can still sing. But i guess when you throw shit. It's because you are full of shit inside.

3 hours ago, Nick Jonas said:

I know you won't do bey like that for this umpa lumpa looking bitch.... lj1 

anyway, she sounded screechy as hell in your vid, so i don't know what the fuss is even about? is this good to you? like do you think she sounds good in it? i don't think so personally, i don't want an album of someone sounding like this, thanks. ny16 

she's never an excellent vocalist with the shit that's coming out of her mouth when the mic is turned on and the track is not playing in the background. ny4 

Oh really?. But many of the "amazing vocalists" of the past 18 years get a pass with their long list of straining and shouting vocals?. The hypocrisy is real.

Mariah can still sing live and there are performances to prove it. And please name all the artists she shaded for no reason. Because Britney, Gaga, Beyonce, Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson, Jordin Spark, Anastacia, Pink, etc have all been praised by Mariah.

14 minutes ago, light741 said:

That "drunk" whale can still sing live. And the trolls on this site wish their faves had the singing of a whlae. The whales can produce beautiful sounds. Can't say the same for many "singers" that people stan on this site.

My favs take a dump on that drunk whale

4 hours ago, Nick Jonas said:

Best believe i won't trust any "live" performance from moo if i were u. she's sneaky, tricky and her live performance depends on how good the sound engineer is when it comes to selecting the right version of the song...... because we all saw what happened when he selected the "instrumental version" of "emotion".  wendy1 

Sound machine is her performances now

2 minutes ago, lautnerfied said:

My favs take a dump on that drunk whale

Even a drunk whale can still produce beautiful sounds. These animals are incredible. Some human beings in the other hand.....

DFgPOYR.jpg

6 hours ago, Nick Jonas said:

Best believe i won't trust any "live" performance from moo if i were u. she's sneaky, tricky and her live performance depends on how good the sound engineer is when it comes to selecting the right version of the song...... because we all saw what happened when he selected the "instrumental version" of "emotion".  wendy1 

I know you strongly dislike her but I have to say that she always sings Emotions live (except the whistles) though.

She said that she didn't want to lip sync it to Liron (one of her friends) because she wanted to make her lambs happy but she couldn't perform it properly. wendy1

9 hours ago, Royale said:

I know you strongly dislike her but I have to say that she always sings Emotions live (except the whistles notes) though.

She said that she didn't want to lip sync it to Liron (one of her friends) because she wanted to make her lambs happy but she couldn't perform it properly. wendy1

Emotions is one of the hardest songs ever, i will give her that.... she needs to work on a lot of things in 2017 tho.... starting with her team. lj1 

On 1/2/2017 at 5:47 PM, KING TITO said:

Lmao I still die when I hear some of those songs.

like Heavenly laughcry1

The fact that she had the balls to stand on a balcony and blatantly LIP to every one of those autotuned melodyned runs still kills me to this day. I CANNOT. 

5 minutes ago, Just Whitney said:

this thread is truly old, some of these post of mine  i- brit1

It was bumped by visionofrain. What can i tell you?. Some people truly fight hard in the name of "objectivity". rav2

1 minute ago, Ursula said:

Mariah Carey cannot sing in 2018. Deal with it, live with it! Now all we gotta do is wait and pray for that bitch to finally die, so she can be forgotten in peace! lana6 

@Winnie. are you gonna host the #MariahIsDead-Party?

She can still sing. And she is 12. So she will outlive us all!. aretha1

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She had an awful performance for NYE yes, and her behavior did not help and she deserves all the drags, BUT   DON'T get it twisted. Her voice did deteriorate over the years, but she STILL sh

Oh please, 2013 and 2014 performances of AIWFIY were even worse, let's not forget that #Beautiful fiasco too. We all knew that she lip-synced all the time to prerecorded vocals or had 50-50, the

WHERE did I defend that tragic ass performance? I'm speaking generally, as evident in the video I posted, she still vocally shits on most of faves around here, and that is a fact boo. 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.