Philip

RIP Mariah's voice - 1990 -2016

Just now, visionofrain said:

Bitch have a fucking seat and dont question me again.

I have my top 3 from every fucking album and my taste is flawless. Sit the hell down. 

Bitch i will question you till the end of time. Thank you for giving me more than enough receipts to do so by the way.

3 minutes ago, visionofrain said:

I genuinely dont mind lipping, if it is somewhat believable. 

To be fair if you're in the audience at a show it's much harder to notice lipping, although that example you linked was pretty appalling.  

2 minutes ago, light741 said:

Bitch i will question you till the end of time. Thank you for giving me more than enough receipts to do so by the way.

You have to be THE most tragic person to ever register on a forum.

But you have shown your true colours this week by quoting someone who called Whitney a crackhead. Vile person. 

Just now, visionofrain said:

You have to be THE most tragic person to ever register on a forum.

But you have shown your true colours this week by quoting someone who called Whitney a crackhead. Vile person. 

All of that is the perfect description of you.

1 minute ago, I Brings That Levity said:

To be fair if you're in the audience at a show it's much harder to notice lipping, although that example you linked was pretty appalling.  

Sorry no but in Mimis case its pretty damn obvious. The best is O holy Night, those 1994 vocals and then in the middle of it she croaks her way through O Night, when christ was born, sounding like she is legit gonna faint. I screamed !!!!!!!!

Love your username by the way ! 

1 minute ago, light741 said:

All of that is the perfect description of you.

You literally make no sense. Drug addiction is an illness and anyone making fun of someones illness is vile. Anyone who quotes someone making fun of someones illness, especially when that person is now dead is equally vile and no better than them. 

Sorry no but in Mimis case its pretty damn obvious. The best is O holy Night, those 1994 vocals and then in the middle of it she croaks her way through O Night, when christ was born, sounding like she is legit gonna faint. I screamed !!!!!!!!

Love your username by the way ! 

I kind of agree, everyone knows she lips the climax of WBT. But it doesn't really bother me. It's a fact that her voice is not what it was when she was in her 20s, she also doesn't really have anything to prove, same with Celine really.

I'll say it again jj2 "Just Enjoy The Show".

5 minutes ago, visionofrain said:

You literally make no sense. Drug addiction is an illness and anyone making fun of someones illness is vile. Anyone who quotes someone making fun of someones illness, especially when that person is now dead is equally vile and no better than them. 

I can quote anybody, doesn't mean i agree with what they say.

Just now, I Brings That Levity said:

I kind of agree, everyone knows she lips the climax of WBT. But it doesn't really bother me. It's a fact that her voice is not what it was when she was in her 20s, she also doesn't really have anything to prove, same with Celine really.

I'll say it again jj2 "Just Enjoy The Show".

This whole she has nothing to prove is whack. She never sang the climax of WBT live, not even once back in 2005. 

Celine sings all her new stuff live because she records in her current voice. Mariah doesnt. Her stuff is artificially pitched and belts are faked in studio. 

Thats why i want her new stuff to focus on her mid register and drop all the vocal acrobatics, because no one buys it anymore, apart from a handful of extremely deluded people all the real lambs know how she operates in studio.. Its not authentic at this point.. 

2 minutes ago, visionofrain said:

This whole she has nothing to prove is whack. She never sang the climax of WBT live, not even once back in 2005. 

Celine sings all her new stuff live because she records in her current voice. Mariah doesnt. Her stuff is artificially pitched and belts are faked in studio. 

Thats why i want her new stuff to focus on her mid register and drop all the vocal acrobatics, because no one buys it anymore, apart from a handful of extremely deluded people all the real lambs know how she operates in studio.. Its not authentic at this point.. 

Regarding the "nothing to prove" comment, i was more regarding as a whole, rather than on WBT in particular. 

47 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Regarding the "nothing to prove" comment, i was more regarding as a whole, rather than on WBT in particular. 

I wasnt talking about WBT in particular either cos this applies to practically all her new songs since 1999. She never sang a single one of those climaxes live, on tour or in a once off performance.. 

I wasnt talking about WBT in particular either cos this applies to practically all her new songs since 1999. She never sang a single one of those climaxes live, on tour or in a once off performance.. 

She's done the climax of Touch My Body fully live before, but only because the backup track messed up .

2014 was her worst vocally but she didn't do too bad in 2016-2017. That was just a fluke because of the NYE performance otherwise she sounded great on Tour. 

2018 currently she's in the best shape vocally and any bias/pressed goat opinions can stay away.

1 minute ago, visionofrain said:

a poor one when i can literally write 30 songs she has never done, even though she has performed them more than a few times.

Im not going to bother though. 

I'm fairly sure she's done the climax on It's Like That live too. 

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She had an awful performance for NYE yes, and her behavior did not help and she deserves all the drags, BUT   DON'T get it twisted. Her voice did deteriorate over the years, but she STILL sh

Oh please, 2013 and 2014 performances of AIWFIY were even worse, let's not forget that #Beautiful fiasco too. We all knew that she lip-synced all the time to prerecorded vocals or had 50-50, the

WHERE did I defend that tragic ass performance? I'm speaking generally, as evident in the video I posted, she still vocally shits on most of faves around here, and that is a fact boo. 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.