Philip

RIP Mariah's voice - 1990 -2016

2 minutes ago, Sylk said:

2014 was her worst vocally but she didn't do too bad in 2016-2017. That was just a fluke because of the NYE performance otherwise she sounded great on Tour. 

2018 currently she's in the best shape vocally and any bias/pressed goat opinions can stay away.

Shes in her best vocal shape but she couldnt manage to sing the second verse of Cant let go live, even though its lowered by about two octaves and in an acoustic arrangement ? Please. 

8 minutes ago, visionofrain said:

Shes in her best vocal shape but she couldnt manage to sing the second verse of Cant let go live, even though its lowered by about two octaves and in an acoustic arrangement ? Please. 

lowered by about two octaves gurl do you even read when you finish typing 

19 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

I'm fairly sure she's done the climax on It's Like That live too. 

You are talking to a troll that said Mariah was never great live even at her prime. You really think you can make him acknowledge her as a great vocalist?. He is a forever pressed bias troll.

Just now, light741 said:

You are talking to a troll that said Mariah was never great live even at her prime. You really think you can make him acknowledge her as a great vocalist?. He is a forever pressed bias troll.

Probably not... moo12

28 minutes ago, visionofrain said:

2 octaves. The reach. Mariah is a vocal legend with nothing left to prove. Go ask your other fav celine dion to stop lipping if it bothers you so much, try to not be an hypocrite. It'd you good.

8 hours ago, Sylk said:

lowered by about two octaves gurl do you even read when you finish typing 

Obviously that was sarcastic, its lowered by 2 or 3 semitones. Im not a notes whore but i can hear its way lower than the original, but nice of you to ignore the actual key part of my reply. 

8 hours ago, light741 said:

Your reply has literally nothing to do with what you quoted. We are discussing Its like that Live. 

8 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Probably not... moo12

She is a good singer. Yes. But her voice is FAR from its best shape now. Lambs always run in with the same ten seconds of My all or Vision of Love trying to convince everyone she is "slaying" yet the reality is far from that. When she has to resort to lipping the second verse of Cant Let go in an acoustic arrangement you can tell she has serious issues with her voice. 

7 hours ago, visionofrain said:

She is a good singer. Yes. But her voice is FAR from its best shape now. Lambs always run in with the same ten seconds of My all or Vision of Love trying to convince everyone she is "slaying" yet the reality is far from that. When she has to resort to lipping the second verse of Cant Let go in an acoustic arrangement you can tell she has serious issues with her voice. 

She is one of the greats. A singing legend with nothing left to prove. And if celine dion was in flawless shape. She wouldn't lip as much as she does. Leave hypocrisy outside the door.

1 hour ago, light741 said:

She is one of the greats. A singing legend with nothing left to prove. And if celine dion was in flawless shape. She wouldn't lip as much as she does. Leave hypocrisy outside the door.

The expression is "at the door". 

Why are you rambling on about Celine lol. This thread is about Mariahs voice. Celine is not being discussed lol. 

1 minute ago, visionofrain said:

The expression is "at the door". 

Why are you rambling on about Celine lol. This thread is about Mariahs voice. Celine is not being discussed lol. 

Says the one that will bring Mariah's name to almost every thread. LOL.

1 minute ago, visionofrain said:

Delusional, Mariah is in the OP. If you want to make a thread about Celine feel free. 

Feel free to admit your hypocrisy. Coming for Mariah while giving others that lip a pass.

5 minutes ago, visionofrain said:

No she doesnt lol. No one does it as much as Mariah and mixing vocals from 1994 with a live line from 2017 sorry no. no no no.

Yes she does.

And i am allowed to tag people if i want to. They hsve called you a troll before. 

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She had an awful performance for NYE yes, and her behavior did not help and she deserves all the drags, BUT   DON'T get it twisted. Her voice did deteriorate over the years, but she STILL sh

Oh please, 2013 and 2014 performances of AIWFIY were even worse, let's not forget that #Beautiful fiasco too. We all knew that she lip-synced all the time to prerecorded vocals or had 50-50, the

WHERE did I defend that tragic ass performance? I'm speaking generally, as evident in the video I posted, she still vocally shits on most of faves around here, and that is a fact boo. 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.