Philip

RIP Mariah's voice - 1990 -2016

Just now, light741 said:

Calling you a troll is not bullying.

It was brought to my attention that you threatened me in another thread also. I discuss music and am very objective. Stop making things personal. 

Maybe stop quoting every post I make, you can make your own points without quoting mine. Thanks and have a great day. 

Just now, visionofrain said:

It was brought to my attention that you threatened me in another thread also. I discuss music and am very objective. Stop making things personal. 

Maybe stop quoting every post I make, you can make your own points without quoting mine. Thanks and have a great day. 

I have never threatened you so stop lying.

You are not objective. And i can respond to your comments if i want to.

6 minutes ago, light741 said:

I have never threatened you so stop lying.

You are not objective. And i can respond to your comments if i want to.

The receipts are there. I saved the quote. 

Feel free to respond but save the personal insults and name calling. Grow up. 

1 minute ago, visionofrain said:

The receipts are there. I saved the quote. 

Feel free to respond but save the personal insults and name calling. Grow up. 

Show it then. I have never done that.

Personal inults?. Show me a comment personally insulting you.

On 8/16/2018 at 11:43 PM, light741 said:

Yes. But i think this student has a Loooooooooooooooooooong way to go to surpass the master. Trust me. rav2

By the way, i have been following your advice again. I am trying to be more active in sections outside BG too.  Resultado de imagen para kiss gif

2 minutes ago, light741 said:

Show it then. I have never done that.

Personal inults?. Show me a comment personally insulting you.

34 minutes ago, light741 said:

How the hell is that a personal insult or a threat?. Are you kidding me?.

You can be seen many times trying to round up a clique against me. It happens in many threads. You try to involve other users by quoting them. Learn to discuss things on your own merit. 

40 minutes ago, visionofrain said:

You can be seen many times trying to round up a clique against me. It happens in many threads. You try to involve other users by quoting them. Learn to discuss things on your own merit. 

How is that a threat or an insult?.

15 minutes ago, light741 said:

Answer my question honey.

Mariah's voice is so agile and beautiful.

I quite enjoyed that tribute. She was a good singer , yes. But inconsistent.

And she was never great on tour. DD tour only had 7 shows over a 6 month period so wasnt even a proper tour.

And she lipped on her tours after that one. 

1 minute ago, visionofrain said:

I quite enjoyed that tribute. She was a good singer , yes. But inconsistent.

And she was never great on tour. DD tour only had 7 shows over a 6 month period so wasnt even a proper tour.

And she lipped on her tours after that one. 

She was great and will always be one of the greats.

celine dion lipping on her tours as well but she gets a pass. Hypocrisy as usual. Try again.

Just now, light741 said:

She was great and will always be one of the greats.

celine dion lipping on her tours as well but she gets a pass. Hypocrisy as usual. Try again.

Delusion, Celine Dion did many fully live tours. Mariah didnt. 

Delusion, Celine Dion did many fully live tours. Mariah didnt. 

Hypocrisy. celine dion lipsync just as much. And you give her a pass. Are you really fighting over the % of lipping?. If you dislike lipping then you should be coming for celine dion just as much as you come for Mariah. Oh wait i forgot you said you don't mind lipping. Then why it is such a problm for you when Mariah does it "objective" person?.

1 minute ago, light741 said:

Hypocrisy. celine dion lipsync just as much. And you give her a pass. Are you really fighting over the % of lipping?. If you dislike lipping then you should be coming for celine dion just as much as you come for Mariah. Oh wait i forgot you said you don't mind lipping. Then why it is such a problm for you when Mariah does it "objective" person?.

Celine dion has never lipped something that she has sung live at some point in her career, because she could.

The same can not be said for Mariah however. 

Celine dion has never lipped something that she has sung live at some point in her career, because she could.

The same can not be said for Mariah however. 

Excuse me?. celine dion has been lipping A LOT of the songs she used to sing live. What kind of delusion is this?. 2092150964_misfitsbye.thumb.gif.53a7af81

1 minute ago, light741 said:

Excuse me?. celine dion has been lipping A LOT of the songs she used to sing live. What kind of delusion is this?. 2092150964_misfitsbye.thumb.gif.53a7af81

Yup but at least she sang them live before. Learn to read.

Mariah consistently lips songs that she has NEVER sang fully live. 

She couldnt even sing the freaking songs from MIAM on the TECS tour lol, the year they were released. Open your freaking eyes and see the reality. STUDIO SINGER. 

Yup but at least she sang them live before. Learn to read.

Mariah consistently lips songs that she has NEVER sang fully live. 

She couldnt even sing the freaking songs from MIAM on the TECS tour lol, the year they were released. Open your freaking eyes and see the reality. STUDIO SINGER. 

And?. Mariah has sang live a lot of her catalogue.

studio singer is a term for people who can't sing live. Mariah can sing live and is forever established as a singing legend. Stop trying to rewrite history. 2092150964_misfitsbye.thumb.gif.53a7af81

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She had an awful performance for NYE yes, and her behavior did not help and she deserves all the drags, BUT   DON'T get it twisted. Her voice did deteriorate over the years, but she STILL sh

Oh please, 2013 and 2014 performances of AIWFIY were even worse, let's not forget that #Beautiful fiasco too. We all knew that she lip-synced all the time to prerecorded vocals or had 50-50, the

WHERE did I defend that tragic ass performance? I'm speaking generally, as evident in the video I posted, she still vocally shits on most of faves around here, and that is a fact boo. 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.