Philip

RIP Mariah's voice - 1990 -2016

5 minutes ago, light741 said:

And?. Mariah has sang live a lot of her catalogue.

studio singer is a term for people who can't sing live. Mariah can sing live and is forever established as a singing legend. Stop trying to rewrite history. 2092150964_misfitsbye.thumb.gif.53a7af81

in her early career yes. Post 1997 there are songs she performed regularly that she never ONCE sang fully live. Basically all her new music. Studio concoctions. 

Face facts. 

19 minutes ago, visionofrain said:

in her early career yes. Post 1997 there are songs she performed regularly that she never ONCE sang fully live. Basically all her new music. Studio concoctions. 

Face facts. 

celine dion lipsync just as much. The fact you give her a pass proves you are not objective. 

Mariah is a singng legend with nothing left to prove. Those are facts. Stop trying to rewrite history. 

7 minutes ago, light741 said:

And?. Mariah has sang live a lot of her catalogue.

studio singer is a term for people who can't sing live. Mariah can sing live and is forever established as a singing legend. Stop trying to rewrite history. 2092150964_misfitsbye.thumb.gif.53a7af81

Stop deflecting.

Why did she fail to sing a single song fully live from the MIAMTEC album the year it was released. Why ?

1 minute ago, visionofrain said:

Stop deflecting.

Why did she fail to sing a single song fully live from the MIAMTEC album the year it was released. Why ?

Why does celine dion lip as much as she does if she can sing them all live?. Why?. 2092150964_misfitsbye.thumb.gif.53a7af81

2 minutes ago, light741 said:

celine dion lipsync just as much. The fact ou give her a pass proves you are not objective. 

Mariah is a singng legend with nothing left to prove. Those are facts. Stop trying to rewrite history. 

LOL more deflection. Celine Dion sings all her new music fully live. 

Just now, visionofrain said:

LOL more deflection. Celine Dion sings all her new music fully live. 

LOL the lies. celine dion is lipping just as much as Mariah. I guess she is not a singing legend then.  2092150964_misfitsbye.thumb.gif.53a7af81

Just now, light741 said:

Why does celine dion lip as much as she does if she can sing them all live?. Why?. 2092150964_misfitsbye.thumb.gif.53a7af81

When was the last time Mariah Carey performed a new song fully live ? Pretty sure it was Butterfly and My All back in 1997 LOL

Why is that I wonder. Out of all the times she performed WBT she could never even once try and sing the climax live LOL. I wonder why that is. STUDIO CONCOCTION. 

Just now, light741 said:

LOL the lies. celine dion is lipping just as much as Mariah. I guess she is not a singing legend then.  2092150964_misfitsbye.thumb.gif.53a7af81

Celine Dion was able to sing Ashes 100 percent live. When will Mariah ever be able to sing a new song live lol

She couldnt even manage The Star and JLO could sing that. 

3 minutes ago, visionofrain said:

When was the last time Mariah Carey performed a new song fully live ? Pretty sure it was Butterfly and My All back in 1997 LOL

Why is that I wonder. Out of all the times she performed WBT she could never even once try and sing the climax live LOL. I wonder why that is. STUDIO CONCOCTION. 

Why did celine dion start lipping before Mariah?. LOL.

Why is dion lipping as much as she does if she can sing all live?. 2092150964_misfitsbye.thumb.gif.53a7af81

Celine Dion was able to sing Ashes 100 percent live. When will Mariah ever be able to sing a new song live lol

The fact that you say Mariah can't sing and is not a singing legend. While saying jlo can sing is truly a kii.

celine dion has been doing a lot of lipping for years and you give her a pass. Get your facts right "objective" user. 2092150964_misfitsbye.thumb.gif.53a7af81

Excluding Touch My Body, it was probably Petals back in 2000, although i'm sure there's others...

I doubt it was 100% live to be fair, although it's been a while since i watched it so i can't remember tbf, also It's hard to tell as Celine is a much better lip-syncer. She's rarely sang the Power Of Love fully live though, and when she did she's dodged notes or her voice cracked. 

Mariah really needs some lessons from Celine on the art of Lipping. 

Also JLo singing The Star.... Sis No no no no no 

4 minutes ago, light741 said:

The fact that you say Mariah can't sing and is not a singing legend. While saying jlo can sing is truly a kii.

celine dion has been doing a lot of lipping for years and you give her a pass. Get your facts right "objective" user. 2092150964_misfitsbye.thumb.gif.53a7af81

JLO has a beautiful voice and has perfect pitch. 

She is similar to Mariah in certain areas but JLO has far more power and control.

1 minute ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Excluding Touch My Body, it was probably Petals back in 2000, although i'm sure there's others...

I doubt it was 100% live to be fair, although it's been a while since i watched it so i can't remember tbf, also It's hard to tell as Celine is a much better lip-syncer. She's rarely sang the Power Of Love fully live though, and when she did she's dodged notes or her voice cracked. 

The amount of hypocrisy in visionofrain. LOL.

Just now, visionofrain said:

She is similar to Mariah in certain areas but JLO has far more power and control.

OMG

OMG

OMG

I JUST GAGGED AT THAT LINE vomit1

Thank you for proving what we all know. 

jlo can't even sing her own songs in the center of the pitch from start to finish. But she could sing a Mariah song?. LOL. @HninSi Do you want to talk about actual good pitch with the deaf Mariah troll?.

And you are trying it with Mariah's status as a singing legend?. Have several seats. 2092150964_misfitsbye.thumb.gif.53a7af81

4 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Celine sings Ashes 100 percent live sorry, no question. 

She sang Petals and Close my eyes. Yes you are correct. 

Nothing from then on was performed fully live Even on that TMB performance there were lipped vocals. 

Also doesnt matter if someone cracked or sang around notes, she still did it live. 

And she sings her new material live. My issue with Mariah is that she can NEVER ever sing her new material live, even the year it is released. 

As i said, she released MIAMTEC, toured and did performances. Not a single fully live performance of those songs. Like she stood there and lipped freaking Supernatural. She sang the first verse of Cry live, then lipped the rest. Thirsty was completely lipped. Why did she fail to sing any of those songs live. 

Celine sings Ashes 100 percent live sorry, no question. 

She sang Petals and Close my eyes. Yes you are correct. 

Nothing from then on was performed fully live Even on that TMB performance there were lipped vocals. 

Also doesnt matter if someone cracked or sang around notes, she still did it live. 

And she sings her new material live. My issue with Mariah is that she can NEVER ever sing her new material live, even the year it is released. 

As i said, she released MIAMTEC, toured and did performances. Not a single fully live performance of those songs. Like she stood there and lipped freaking Supernatural. She sang the first verse of Cry live, then lipped the rest. Thirsty was completely lipped. Why did she fail to sing any of those songs live. 

@I Brings That Levity @Sylk The bold part is hypocrisy at its best. Coming from the person that complais about Mariah's voice when she does sing live. Saying things like cracked, flat, shot, dodging notes. But now it doesn't matter as long as it's live?. Which one is it honey?. You can't have it both ways. And if lipping is bad you can't give celine a pass. Make up your mind. 

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She had an awful performance for NYE yes, and her behavior did not help and she deserves all the drags, BUT   DON'T get it twisted. Her voice did deteriorate over the years, but she STILL sh

Oh please, 2013 and 2014 performances of AIWFIY were even worse, let's not forget that #Beautiful fiasco too. We all knew that she lip-synced all the time to prerecorded vocals or had 50-50, the

WHERE did I defend that tragic ass performance? I'm speaking generally, as evident in the video I posted, she still vocally shits on most of faves around here, and that is a fact boo. 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.