Philip

RIP Mariah's voice - 1990 -2016

21 minutes ago, visionofrain said:

Actually Janet was lipping far before Celine. 

Conveniently forgetting that Mariah DUBBED her first ever appearance at the Tattoo Club lol. 

And that her Unplugged show was completely changed with different audio in post production. The irony. 

Faking and dubbing from the very start. 

Dubbed is post production

Celine is lipsynching to the album track before a live audience ayumi1

Just now, HninSi said:

Dubbed is post production

Celine is lipsynching to the album track before a live audience ayumi1

As if Mariah has never done that lol

And Mariah just lips to alternative takes, makes no odds what is being lipped to. 

4 minutes ago, visionofrain said:

As if Mariah has never done that lol

And Mariah just lips to alternative takes, makes no odds what is being lipped to. 

Not before Celine.

Not in the same setting.

Enjoy the clock.

The worst fucking troll to come along in a long time brit5 so annoying and the drags aren’t even interesting or funny anymore. Someone please get rid of it and replace ha with something actually funny... please brit5 

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

The worst fucking troll to come along in a long time brit5 so annoying and the drags aren’t even interesting or funny anymore. Someone please get rid of it and replace ha with something actually funny... please brit5 

Take a seat at the pressed cafe sis, youll probably need a whole table to fit that massive chip on your shoulder.

Image result for pressed

Funny when the lambs run out of excuses they always make it personal. Sad yet predictable. 

7 hours ago, visionofrain said:

Actually no, you were mass upvoted as part of what happened with Queen also. You went from minus 250 or something up to green 500 in an hour. You were heavily involved in the mass upvoting mass downvoting scam which is why you were so quiet when it was exposed. He doesnt know shit. He came into this thread when you tagged him and downvoted 90 of my posts in 2 minutes. Tragic. 

No i was not involved in that. Th tragic one is you.

5 minutes ago, visionofrain said:

Take a seat at the pressed cafe sis, youll probably need a whole table to fit that massive chip on your shoulder.

Image result for pressed

Funny when the lambs run out of excuses they always make it personal. Sad yet predictable. 

Says the one bashing Mariah all the time for things you give others a pass.

1 minute ago, light741 said:

No i was not involved in that. Th tragic one is you.

You were involved. I checked Q U E E N S notifications and you were responsible for page after page of her upvotes. You cannot hide your actions and the notifications are there to be seen. Keep playing innocent, its cute. 

2 minutes ago, visionofrain said:

You were involved. I checked Q U E E N S notifications and you were responsible for page after page of her upvotes. You cannot hide your actions and the notifications are there to be seen. Keep playing innocent, its cute. 

No i wasn't.

15 minutes ago, visionofrain said:

Image result for pressed

Ironic coming from the most deluded person in BG currently lol3

Im not the one putting in dozens of posts a day trying to drag a singer down on some pop forum. I’m here cringing at the deluded idiocy of the worst troll on FOTP I’ve seen in a while, because at least the other trolls were funny and original lol3 

so who’s the pressed one, the person wasting hours on FOTP or the one cringing at that idiot? lol3 

Just now, Vesper said:

Ironic coming from the most deluded person in BG currently lol3

Im not the one putting in dozens of posts a day trying to drag a singer down on some pop forum. I’m here laughing at the deluded idiocy of the worst troll on FOTP I’ve seen in a while, because at least the other trolls were funny and original lol3 

Ah sis cry me a river. Do you need a tissue ? 

3 hours ago, visionofrain said:

Hopefully Mariah will has recorded natural vocals for this new album. No one is here for the faking anymore. 

Mariah is a legend. She can do whatever she wants. She has nothing left to prove.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She had an awful performance for NYE yes, and her behavior did not help and she deserves all the drags, BUT   DON'T get it twisted. Her voice did deteriorate over the years, but she STILL sh

Oh please, 2013 and 2014 performances of AIWFIY were even worse, let's not forget that #Beautiful fiasco too. We all knew that she lip-synced all the time to prerecorded vocals or had 50-50, the

WHERE did I defend that tragic ass performance? I'm speaking generally, as evident in the video I posted, she still vocally shits on most of faves around here, and that is a fact boo. 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.