Philip

RIP Mariah's voice - 1990 -2016

eve1 

She had an awful performance for NYE yes, and her behavior did not help and she deserves all the drags, BUT

DON'T get it twisted. Her voice did deteriorate over the years, but she STILL shits on 90% of your faves so next time you come for her, check yourself before you wreck yourself lj1  

Oh please, 2013 and 2014 performances of AIWFIY were even worse, let's not forget that #Beautiful fiasco too.

We all knew that she lip-synced all the time to prerecorded vocals or had 50-50, the only difference now is that she was exposed on major event, during live program.

She lost her voice long time ago. Posting clips taken with phones at her shows is meaningless, ofc lip-syncing isn't obvious when you're in the crowd or listening/watching lq video with audience screaming, random noises etc. Even Britney sounds live in those Instagram videos where she's dancing for 2 and a half seconds

3 hours ago, Nick Jonas said:

Why would u defend her? xtina2 

3 hours ago, Nick Jonas said:

You know what's funnier than her performance? her stans attempting to defend her. lmfao1 

WHERE did I defend that tragic ass performance? um1

I'm speaking generally, as evident in the video I posted, she still vocally shits on most of faves around here, and that is a fact boo. 

9 hours ago, Philip said:

WHERE did I defend that tragic ass performance? um1

I'm speaking generally, as evident in the video I posted, she still vocally shits on most of faves around here, and that is a fact boo. 

Her voice is in bad shape, but what faves are you speaking of? 

3 hours ago, Li'l Sebastian said:

Oh please, 2013 and 2014 performances of AIWFIY were even worse, let's not forget that #Beautiful fiasco too.

We all knew that she lip-synced all the time to prerecorded vocals or had 50-50, the only difference now is that she was exposed on major event, during live program.

She lost her voice long time ago. Posting clips taken with phones at her shows is meaningless, ofc lip-syncing isn't obvious when you're in the crowd or listening/watching lq video with audience screaming, random noises etc. Even Britney sounds live in those Instagram videos where she's dancing for 2 and a half seconds

I know you loathe Moo, but only a dumb person would say she's lipping in those performances, when it's OBVIOUS that she's not, evident by various unplanned adlibs riffs and runs sis. Like I said, her voice deteriorated yes, but she still shits on faves, and especially on Madonna, that, without any technical issues, managed to BUTCHER a tribute to Prince, so I wouldn't be laughing at Mariah's voice (just that NYE performance which is tragic, like I said) when your fave manages to sound awful without any issues ny12 

Just now, Nick Jonas said:

Her voice is in bad shape, but what faves are you speaking of? 

Anyone who isn't Beyonce, Ariana, Adele, Xtina, etc eve1 

her voice is not as good, but did we NOT watch the same clip in the OP? um1 sit down

6 minutes ago, Philip said:

I know you loathe Moo, but only a dumb person would say she's lipping in those performances, when it's OBVIOUS that she's not, evident by various unplanned adlibs riffs and runs sis. Like I said, her voice deteriorated yes, but she still shits on faves, and especially on Madonna, that, without any technical issues, managed to BUTCHER a tribute to Prince, so I wouldn't be laughing at Mariah's voice (just that NYE performance which is tragic, like I said) when your fave manages to sound awful without any issues ny12 

And yet she's still capable of singing them LIVE. Even when she's falling down the stairs.

Same can't be said about that drunk whale who lost her voice decades ago. And world knows that now ny2 

9 hours ago, Philip said:

AT LEAST if madonna wanted to lipsync, best believe she will remember the words to the song. next boo. ny12 

Now can we talk about her not knowing the words to her own songs? how is that even possible if she's the one who wrote them.... ALLEGEDLY? *wendy's voice* wendy1 

1 minute ago, Li'l Sebastian said:

And yet she's still capable of singing them LIVE. Even when she's falling down the stairs.

Same can't be said about that drunk whale who lost her voice decades ago. And world knows that now ny2 

Because she sang Bitch I'm Madonna live on Jimmy Fallon jj4 

didule pls jj4

1 minute ago, Nick Jonas said:

AT LEAST if madonna wanted to lipsync, best believe she will remember the words to the song. next boo. ny12 

Now can we talk about her not knowing the words to her own songs? how is that even possible if she's the one who wrote them.... ALLEGEDLY? *wendy's voice* wendy1 

I am not defending that performance, stop trying to make it appear so jj4 I am specifically talking about other occasions where she slays her songs, live. 

Mariah Carey is the biggest Mariah stan, she knows the words to her songs, she just didn't want to sing it live fall3

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She had an awful performance for NYE yes, and her behavior did not help and she deserves all the drags, BUT   DON'T get it twisted. Her voice did deteriorate over the years, but she STILL sh

Oh please, 2013 and 2014 performances of AIWFIY were even worse, let's not forget that #Beautiful fiasco too. We all knew that she lip-synced all the time to prerecorded vocals or had 50-50, the

WHERE did I defend that tragic ass performance? I'm speaking generally, as evident in the video I posted, she still vocally shits on most of faves around here, and that is a fact boo. 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.