Philip

RIP Mariah's voice - 1990 -2016

Just now, visionofrain said:

Seethe, Mariah would choke trying to sing the belt on MAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN and she could never do that flawless transition into head voice and the trill at the end. 

Ditto. LOl at you calling that flawless. 2092150964_misfitsbye.thumb.gif.53a7af81

3 minutes ago, visionofrain said:

she cant sing like that sorry. 

She was never at Whitneys level. Maybe Janets ? 

She can.

And what "objective" person would say Janetn is on Mariah's level vocally?. Get your facts right.

1 minute ago, light741 said:

She can.

And what "objective" person would say Janetn is on Mariah's level vocally?. Get your facts right.

Mariahs voice since 1999 is studio manipulated, everyone knows this. 

Even on something like Outside from 1997 there was a lot of studio magic. 

2 minutes ago, visionofrain said:

Mariahs voice since 1999 is studio manipulated, everyone knows this. 

Even on something like Outside from 1997 there was a lot of studio magic. 

Mariah since 1999 has had a lot of great live vocals. Let's talk about the fact that your fav was not able to sound live in 2010 like she did on her last studio album. 2092150964_misfitsbye.thumb.gif.53a7af81

2 minutes ago, light741 said:

Mariah since 1999 has had a lot of great live vocals. Let's talk about the fact that your fav was not able to sound live in 2010 like she did on her last studio album. 2092150964_misfitsbye.thumb.gif.53a7af81

Mariah never sings her songs live so its easy for her to sound like the album.

And Whitney sounded very close to the album on her new songs live sorry. 

Mariah never sings her songs live so its easy for her to sound like the album.

And Whitney sounded very close to the album on her new songs live sorry. 

Mariah has COUNTLESS live vocals.

Close to the studio. LOLOLOLOLOL.

1 minute ago, light741 said:

Mariah has COUNTLESS live vocals.

Close to the studio. LOLOLOLOLOL.

Flawless

Bitch Mariah never even attempted to sing the climax of WBT live, or FLAB or countless others, because she cant and never could

Flawless

Bitch Mariah never even attempted to sing the climax of WBT live, or FLAB or countless others, because she cant and never could

Flawless my ass. Keep showinng your hypocrisy.

2 minutes ago, visionofrain said:

Hypocricy ? Who wants a whisper fest interspersed with lipped belting ? Cos thats what Mariah serves live. Deal with the facts .

Yes hypocrisy. I'm not here for Whitney's talk singing. LOL at that being flawless.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She had an awful performance for NYE yes, and her behavior did not help and she deserves all the drags, BUT   DON'T get it twisted. Her voice did deteriorate over the years, but she STILL sh

Oh please, 2013 and 2014 performances of AIWFIY were even worse, let's not forget that #Beautiful fiasco too. We all knew that she lip-synced all the time to prerecorded vocals or had 50-50, the

WHERE did I defend that tragic ass performance? I'm speaking generally, as evident in the video I posted, she still vocally shits on most of faves around here, and that is a fact boo. 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.