Zooey Deschanel

predict the visuals of ts6

2 minutes ago, LanaxGaga said:

I'm ready for sexy Taylor tbh. Not Erotica level though. I don't wanna live forever was a step towards that direction IMO

i cant imagine that at all

her gq shoot wasnt really sexy cuz lbr she has no ''boobs'' or ass

i wish she goes back to her roots but stays pop like the better man

4 minutes ago, LanaxGaga said:

I'm ready for sexy Taylor tbh. Not Erotica level though. I don't wanna live forever was a step towards that direction IMO

i want to know if she can do Marilyn Manson style music nat1

1 minute ago, Zooey Deschanel said:

i cant imagine that at all

her gq shoot wasnt really sexy cuz lbr she has no ''boobs'' or ass

i wish she goes back to her roots but stays pop like the better man

Sexy =/= showing her ass and boobs laughcry1

She can do it the classy way and i'll be perched for it. Just give us something though oprah10

I think she will go back to her roots, very stripped back and I feel like this album will be about the love for her family, friends & fans. 

1989 was personal, but I think this might be even more personal. 

20 minutes ago, Adore. said:

I think she will go back to her roots, very stripped back and I feel like this album will be about the love for her family, friends & fans. 

1989 was personal, but I think this might be even more personal. 

i hope so

tho i cant imagine the visuals, the booklet, the cover...idk

Maybe I'm the only one who wants her to evolve even more into a popstar, but I feel like she could really do a 360 and become a bigger force in pop culture, instead of just being a big force numbers-wise. I kinda want her to dye her hair dark and take some inspiration from Like A Prayer for her next album. I feel like she could make a statement and write about issues she's never covered before. I want the visuals to be modern and sleek and have a good storyline like the 1989 videos did, maybe some religious imagery. I know it won't happen and she's probably gonna serve tropical/urban music and follow the trend of these neon videos but I'd like her to not play it safe this time. jj4

16 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Maybe I'm the only one who wants her to evolve even more into a popstar, but I feel like she could really do a 360 and become a bigger force in pop culture, instead of just being a big force numbers-wise. I kinda want her to dye her hair dark and take some inspiration from Like A Prayer for her next album. I feel like she could make a statement and write about issues she's never covered before. I want the visuals to be modern and sleek and have a good storyline like the 1989 videos did, maybe some religious imagery. I know it won't happen and she's probably gonna serve tropical/urban music and follow the trend of these neon videos but I'd like to not play it safe this time. jj4

If only giveup1