Jump to content
FOTP

Should "Love me down" be a single?

LOVE ME DOWN  

30 members have voted

  1. 1. Should "Love me down" be a single in the near future?



Recommended Posts

Hunty Bear    11,694

I'm mixed; it's a bop and it makes my pussy pop, but I think it's basic filler and one of the weakest on Glory at the same time jj4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manel    5,079

Yes, but there're better songs in Glory.

I know I should've voted mixed, but I'm so impatient that I voted Yes before reading all the possible answers.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BEAUX    15,693
10 hours ago, Naomi Campbell said:

Yes, but there're better songs in Glory.

I know I should've voted mixed, but I'm so impatient that I voted Yes before reading all the possible answers.

 

I literally try to cover all the opinions spectrum-wise.... but yeah, i'm glad you voted "yes" cuz i love this bop. yas2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Americunt    35,204

It's a little basic, to be totally honest. The chorus just isn't interesting and I don't think a Love Me Down video would bring anything particularly new to the table.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manel    5,079
2 minutes ago, Nick Jonas said:

I literally try to cover all the opinions spectrum-wise.... but yeah, i'm glad you voted "yes" cuz i love this bop. yas2 

We have a connection boo.

gaga13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BEAUX    15,693
10 hours ago, Americunt said:

It's a little basic, to be totally honest. The chorus just isn't interesting and I don't think a Love Me Down video would bring anything particularly new to the table.

I respect that. clap3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BEAUX    15,693
10 hours ago, John Wayne said:

justice for liar meg1

i will leave it for another thread, but still, it's great too.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BEAUX    15,693
9 hours ago, Royale said:

Honestly I think she's done with this era.. Hope that I'm wrong though!

ny3 BUT BUT BUT....... Glory is still full of bops. cry3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KevinBobby    15

i honestly feel like she's done for this album, alot of good potential singles down the drain. but i'd be here for love me down.

 

was no one here for man on the moon? jj4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dangerous Jim    104,277

Yes, one of the best on Glory!

 

16 minutes ago, Sheezus said:

No, she needs to release Change Your Mind in Latin America ASAP though rav1

 

Her prenunciation is so bad though, i'm scared they'd just laugh 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×