Katy My Sass Queen

Katy's Being Dragged Into Kesha's Sexual Assault Suit Against Luke

Lady Gaga and Katy Perry have been dragged into Kesha's sexual assault suit against Dr. Luke.

Kesha's New Year's Resolution is to use her phone/Internet less, and for good reason; she'll avoid reports like this, which detail bizarre twists and turns in her legal spat against producer Dr. Luke.

A private text message from Kesha to Gaga sent in April 2016 was added as evidence in Kesha's ongoing sexual assault case against Dr. Luke. Curiously, a judge is granting Dr. Luke permission to show the text to Katy Perry, though it's unknown why or how Perry is related; the contents of the text are sealed, but it does imply that Perry was mentioned in an exchange between the two pop stars.

The Daily Mail reports: "The evidence was presented as part of a hearing on December 26 in New York, when both parties worked to hash out an agreement on discovery, deciding which documents and records they will exchange with one another."

Gaga has been an outspoken advocate for Kesha over the year. "I feel like she's being very publicly shamed for something that happens in the music industry all the time, to women and men," Gaga previously said. "I just want to stand by her side because I can't watch another woman that went through what I've been through suffer."

Perry, who collaborated with Dr. Luke throughout most of her career, has yet to offer any insight, but as they say... silence is deafening.

http://www.breatheheavy.com/judge-grants-dr-luke-permission-to-show-katy-perry-a-text-from-kesha-to-lady-gaga/?utm_source=go.breatheheavy.com&utm_medium=t.co&utm_campaign=go.breatheheavy.com%2FKeshaGagaPerryText&utm_content=link_click

6 minutes ago, Tiny Little Bows said:

This real-life Nekci Menij Show episode.

OMG I WAS ABOUT TO SAY THIS lmfao2 I would sell my soul to read thru the texts all the faves write about others lmfao2

5 hours ago, Dangerous Jim said:

How does Luke have access to her texts ? fall1 

In a legal case both sides have to turn over all texts, emails, documents, etc that are relevant to the case to each other. So Luke has access to Kesha's info and she has access to his. Then witnesses in the case are subpoenaed to answer questions in depositions. Since Katy has worked with Luke and was friends with Kesha, she'll be called in to testify and evidence that was collected like this text message will be used to determine what questions she'll be asked.