Antpampz

X6 was era was supposed to start already

10 hours ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

If that's you in the avi, you're hot af. rav2

The truth is, yes the album has been pushed back 5-6 times already. I stopped caring a long time ago. God bless people who are waiting. rav3

Hahah thank you, yes it's me! :P

Just now, Iris said:

I honestly don't even care anymore. When the album is ready then it'll drop.

Exactly, it's so unhealthy being obsessed with something/someone that might/might not show up, it's also playing with your emotions and adding stress for no reason. brit5

This place is taking it alot better than other places like x.red where people are going crazy obsessing over every little detail and literally DIGGING in all of her dancers/collaboraters/hair dressers social media pages for any bit of tea. Harassing people that claim to be insiders or celebs that worked with her (Linda/Primo/SIA, etc). awk1

I gotta admit I was once that crazy obsessed back in 2010. lmfao2 But thank god I got over that quick and grew the hell up and learned that she's not as here for me as I'm here for her, so no matter how much u search... it will come whenever it will come. rav3 

1 hour ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Exactly, it's so unhealthy being obsessed with something/someone that might/might not show up, it's also playing with your emotions and adding stress for no reason. brit5

This place is taking it alot better than other places like x.red where people are going crazy obsessing over every little detail and literally DIGGING in all of her dancers/collaboraters/hair dressers social media pages for any bit of tea. Harassing people that claim to be insiders or celebs that worked with her (Linda/Primo/SIA, etc). awk1

I gotta admit I was once that crazy obsessed back in 2010. lmfao2 But thank god I got over that quick and grew the hell up and learned that she's not as here for me as I'm here for her, so no matter how much u search... it will come whenever it will come. rav3 

I feel you sis, some fans are just crazy obsessed to the point where its unhealthy to them. I mean I'm still interested in hearing the album (whenever she decides to release it) of course, and I will always support her, but I'm not going to have meltdowns if it doesn't come anytime soon

Of course im waiting for a new album since lotus era ends... but im right that Xtina need to wait some time, and she probably go on tour so she needs to get in shape and make a very good album like Stripped or Bionic. waiting for you Queentina xtina3

Thanks for the information!

Although I don't understand the correlation between cancelling a performance and the album being delayed jj4

I'd be alright with a single but no album, for at least 2 months, or I don't know... Nothing strange about this set-up.

1 hour ago, Aleco said:

Of course im waiting for a new album since lotus era ends... but im right that Xtina need to wait some time, and she probably go on tour so she needs to get in shape and make a very good album like Stripped or Bionic. waiting for you Queentina xtina3

mad7

There are rumours that she'll come back to The Voice with JLo as a second female coach so orangu1

11 minutes ago, BackToBasics said:

mad7

There are rumours that she'll come back to The Voice with JLo as a second female coach so orangu1

Miley was already confirmed for season 13. There's no way in hell they'll have 3 female coaches on at the same time. The housewives would slit their wrists.

On 05/01/2017 at 8:51 AM, Selig said:

This bitch better release something of the caliber of Stripped/BTB. Else, I think I'll be done stanning her. There's only so much abuse a stan can take. xtina9

She also needs to get her B2B era looks back! cry7