Mariah's 19 #1s

More remembered hits? Britney or Beyonce

Britney vs Beyonce  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who has more remembered hits?

• Britney
    • Beyonce

Objectively, Britney, but I think people would be able to name for Beyoncé hits anyway eve1 I think Britney is the kind of artist where you put on her hits and people recognize them but they wouldn't be able to remember them instantly if you randomly ask them about her songs.

16 hours ago, Spencer Pratt said:

I feel like Beyonce could have the edge if she cared about singles during ST & Lemonade. Lemonade singles a few went top 10 I think and could have had longevity with promo and went higher, ST had DIL but that was really only a hit in US. 

I suppose it's good she doesn't need singles to sell albums but having hit singles doesn't hinder your career like wtf

Actually, 4 was the era that ended her hit-single streak.

Had she released End of Time and Countdown first, she wouldn't be struggling as much. A hitless era is usually the end of someone. Beyoncé didn't end after 4 but she didn't care about singles from then on.

1 minute ago, Urbanov said:

Not really. During 4 era she somehow tried to promote her singles, but she wasn't putting much effort into it tbh jj3

I still love the performance tho cry0

This song truly deserved to be one of her biggest hits. It's by far one of her best and most interesting songs. I love the hip-hop elements mashed with the sort of Louisiana marching band vibes. This and End of Time were perfect for the SuperBowl. Pretty sure she would have done them both had Countdown been a hit.

Britney has BOMT, Oops, and Toxic as genuinely iconic. Then she has the minor defining singles like Slave, and Gimme More I guess.

Beyonce has Single Ladies, Crazy in Love, and Irreplaceable. Then she has Halo, Run the World, and Formation which I think will be remembered for the controversy and the message the video had.

As for "remembered", i think it's Brit from a pop perspective, because Beyonce still feels current. No shade.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Britney of course, she's definitely the most (and one of the only) truly iconic popstars we've had since the 80s/90s. She's had quite a few remembered hits, more than Beyoncé.

She only became an albums artists a couple years ago tho  

i dont even like them but BEYONCE + Lemonade are more iconic than any brit album sadly!

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.