Freaky Prince

Why are people saying that Dancin' in Circles is not radio-friendly and too controversial?

Title. dead4

I read it everywhere. Like.... why? dead4 It's about masturbation, so what? dead4

A song about getting paralyzed by a dick was #1 on pop radio few days ago dead4

Gaga literally got a hit with LoveGame, which includes a line "got my ass squeezed by sexy cupid" dead4

What's the big deal now with DIC? dead4 + it has no explicit words (dick bicycle, for example) dead4

Maybe not BG-worthy, but the thread might take a left dead4

1 minute ago, Jjang said:

I admit they are bad too, but you won't get people to buy/stream a song that literally has the lyric funk me downtown in it aura1 I got a shiver from the cringe attack just from writing it.

But, people were buying a song that has "wrist icicle, ride dick bicycle" lyrics in it aura1

I don't think it's subtle enough. I think a lot of people didn't even realize what Side To Side was really about at first, but there's no mistaking it in DIC - first line is literally "I lay around, touch myself to pass the time". 

1 minute ago, Breathless Mahoney said:

I don't think it's subtle enough. I think a lot of people didn't even realize what Side To Side was really about at first, but there's no mistaking it in DIC - first line is literally "I lay around, touch myself to pass the time". 

dont you think the GP would eat up anything sexual by a woman? chi1

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wut  It's got that tropical/reggae sound that's all over radios 

It's definitely the song on the album that fits in with current pop trends, which is that tropical-pop sound that's everywhere. DIC is a little more obscure, but it is the most radio friendly choice. 

Do you know what's charting and being played on radio lately? 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.