Freaky Prince

What was so groundbreaking about Beyonce's halftime show?

30 minutes ago, Salvatore said:

It really wasn't that great. It was Beyoncé standard. That doesn't mean it was bad. It was just not anything new for her or anything we haven't seen before.

Madonna's half time show remains the best and I say this completely unbiased. The only dud in there was Give Me All Your Shit. Girl Gone Wild should have been performed before Like a Prayer and also should have been the lead single. That song had a good shot at becoming a hit.

It's a trashy catchy bop and you won't disrespect it like that tina1

4 minutes ago, the great helper22 said:

Because, unlike Katy and Madonna, she sang live and her choreography was on point

GIFBin Image

No one really cares about vocals on the halftime show orangu1 And M's choreo was better. As someone already said

i mean it wasnt bad, but she always does the same thing over and over again, same moves, same ideas xtina11

1 minute ago, John Wayne said:

No one really cares about vocals on the halftime show orangu1 As someone already said

Yet singing live is something the majority of artist dont do so she deserves props for doing it whether its important or notchi1

8 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

No one really cares about vocals on the halftime show orangu1 And M's choreo was better. As someone already said

Can't wait to read what you have to say when Gaga performs.

Let's see if you think the same.

gaga11

Everything Beyoncé does is always being exaggerated tho. She keeps doing the same performances over and over, recycling the same moves, yet people praise her like she's doing something groundbreaking every time she steps on a stage ew2

The hive overrates anything Bey does to the high heavens, everybody knows that. To anyone that had seen Beyoncé performing before it was nothing special, and it was actually repetitive. She's been doing the same show for a decade now, she needs to reinvent herself. However, to those that weren't familiar with her, it was cool because she showed how great of a performer she is. About the live vocals, she had pre-recorded vocals for various parts of it. Again, that's nothing new, Beyoncé lip-synchs quite frequently, she's just a master at disguising it. To her fans, I'm not saying she can't sing, she can and she's an excellent vocalist. Madonna's remain the best HS ever tho. The entrance alone >>>>>> careers.

41 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

I'm not really bothered whether she'll sing live or not, no one cares about that orangu1

I care! rav2 

I must admit, I'll be slightly disappointed if she lipsyncs.

Anyway, I agrih with Tasso, Katy's was far more entertaining. They were both great shows. Beyonce was heavy on chore and killer vocals and it was just her in all her glory. Katy had an amazing entrance with the lion and all these awesome props. Also, I think Katy sang live. 

They are different type of performers and that's fine. rav2 

20 minutes ago, Kristina said:

Everything Beyoncé does is always being exaggerated tho. She keeps doing the same performances over and over, recycling the same moves, yet people praise her like she's doing something groundbreaking every time she steps on a stage ew2

are you pressed your fave does nothing outstanding on stage?

People outside of the hive are always so fucking pressed when it comes to Bey being praised for being a great artist nicki1

But if it was anyone elses struggly ass fav they expect you to cup their balls while they blow them.

I don't think anyone has ever called what she did groundbreaking, but it was pretty fucking amazing and at least the most memorable part of her performance isn't a dancing shark.aretha1

10 minutes ago, Scully said:

I care! rav2 

I must admit, I'll be slightly disappointed if she lipsyncs.

what is she's out of breath quickly? orangu1

you know how sometimes during performances she breathes and breathes and breathes into the microphone orangu1 it's not really pleasing orangu1

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because she didn't need all them gimmicks to distract you from the real deal: Her voice and her stage pressence. Also: No one has ever said that it was groundbreaking. Chill.  

What's the point in having different costumes and other stuff if you can't dance for shit?

I've seen people everywhere praising it, but what was so special about it?  If we compare it to Madonna and Katy's shows, it's completely plain and uncreative.  Like, Katy and Madonna had diff

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.