Freaky Prince

What was so groundbreaking about Beyonce's halftime show?

8 minutes ago, Philip said:

she did not sing live at the Super Bowl and her dancing was mediocre rav2 

So? Your fave used pre-recorded vocals at some points of her performance, something she regularly does. Does that mean she can't sing? Also Madonna was 53 when she did the SB. She obviously won't dance the same way she did when she was in her 30s. The point is that Madonna CAN sing, dance and entertain with her talent and outstanding visuals too. rav2

8 minutes ago, Selig said:

So? Your fave used pre-recorded vocals at some points of her performance, something she regularly does. Does that mean she can't sing? Also Madonna was 53 when she did the SB. She obviously won't dance the same way she did when she was in her 30s. The point is that Madonna CAN sing, dance and entertain with her talent and outstanding visuals too. rav2

What so? People are claiming her SB was the best, thanks to the VISUALS, while her dancing was mediocre and she was lipping orangu1 that's why I said what I said - not everyone needs visuals to cover up the lack of talent ny12 

And Madonna's weak ass vocals are on Katy's levels, and that is not a compliment eve1 

the only extraordinary thing about Madonna's performing abilities are her visuals ny12 

41 minutes ago, Philip said:

What so? People are claiming her SB was the best, thanks to the VISUALS, while her dancing was mediocre and she was lipping orangu1 that's why I said what I said - not everyone needs visuals to cover up the lack of talent ny12 

And Madonna's weak ass vocals are on Katy's levels, and that is not a compliment eve1 

the only extraordinary thing about Madonna's performing abilities are her visuals ny12 

Because it was the best show, period. Madonna can sing and can dance, the proof is right there in front of you. It's not my problem if you choose to stay deluded and in denial. You need more than good vocals and dancing moves in order to master the art of performing, something Madonna has achieved and your fave still hasn't. Her repetitive shit won't cut it. Did you even watch the videos? You're so full of shit, show me a video of Katy sounding this good. ny12

5 minutes ago, Selig said:

Because it was the best show, period. Madonna can sing and can dance, the proof is right there in front of you. It's not my problem if you choose to stay deluded and in denial. You need more than good vocals and dancing moves in order to master the art of performing, something Madonna has achieved and your fave still hasn't. Her repetitive shit won't cut it. Did you even watch the videos? You're so full of shit, show me a video of Katy sounding this good. ny12

eve1

except it wasn't due to her mediocre dancing and lipping eve1 

Beyonce is miles ahead of Madge when it comes to performing eve1 and since Self titled, her visuals >>> M's eve1 

but then again, you actually think Madonna sounds amazing in that video, she doesn't eve1 she sounds good, Katy Perry level good eve1 

1 hour ago, Philip said:

eve1 except it wasn't due to her mediocre dancing and lipping eve1 

Beyonce is miles ahead of Madge when it comes to performing eve1 and since Self titled, her visuals >>> M's eve1 

but then again, you actually think Madonna sounds amazing in that video, she doesn't eve1 she sounds good, Katy Perry level good eve1 

Your delusion is too much. mad7  If you're so sure she sounded just like Katy then prove it, post a video of Katy sounding that good. I'll wait. mad3 That's because she sounded great, she was on pitch the whole time, her belts were properly placed, resonant and fully supported. She made use of various dynamics throughout the whole performance to fulfill the aura of the performance. She was also in total control of her vocals while also staying in character the whole time. Do you even know about vocals? or are you one of the ignorant people that think you need screams in order to be a good singer? mad3

so Beyonce is the only woman who bleaches her skin? Why don't you address the issue of skin bleaching within poc women instead of bashing it sass4

Only knobs thinks she does. She's a very light-skinned black woman who sometimes tans. Been tanning on and off since she was a teen for that reason. The "off" times are when she looks a bit pale and what sets off the "she's bleaching" brigade who haven't put two and two together yet lol.

I hate to see something serious like "skin bleaching" being played for laughs because like you implied, the root of that goes deep and is no laughing matter.

18 hours ago, Chantoya Jo Jackson said:

Only knobs thinks she does. She's a very light-skinned black woman who sometimes tans. Been tanning on and off since she was a teen for that reason. The "off" times are when she looks a bit pale and what sets off the "she's bleaching" brigade who haven't put two and two together yet lol.

I hate to see something serious like "skin bleaching" being played for laughs because like you implied, the root of that goes deep and is no laughing matter.

Honestly, go in. I hate when people make those jokes about her.

21 hours ago, Chantoya Jo Jackson said:

Something doesn't need to be groundbreaking to be good though, which I didn't see people describing the performance as such.

One doesn't have to try to re-invent the wheel every time they do something.

Your avi is fabulous btw

On 8/1/2017 at 5:59 PM, the great helper22 said:

Because, unlike Katy and Madonna, she sang live and her choreography was on point

GIFBin Image

Katy sang live too wat3

And Madonna's choreography was better wat3

Your avi is fabulous btw

Thanks =) the plan is to have a different avatar every month this year. This year is the 20th anniversary of a lot of my fav music milestones so all photos will be from the year 1997. I started with Aaliyah since her birthday is this month. The photo is one from her Tommy Hilfiger photo shoot.
4 minutes ago, Chantoya Jo Jackson said:

Thanks =) the plan is to have a different avatar every month this year. This year is the 20th anniversary of a lot of my fav music milestones so all photos will be from the year 1997. I started with Aaliyah since her birthday is this month. The photo is one from her Tommy Hilfiger photo shoot.

Great idea! That's one of my favorite Aaliyah photo shoots cry7 

On 1/9/2017 at 6:37 AM, Li'l Sebastian said:

I'm well familiar with those performances and you just proved my point dead4

Calling that dancing is an insult to the artists who are actually dancing.

This is really rich coming from a madge stan when she is barely on beat jj4 

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because she didn't need all them gimmicks to distract you from the real deal: Her voice and her stage pressence. Also: No one has ever said that it was groundbreaking. Chill.  

What's the point in having different costumes and other stuff if you can't dance for shit?

I've seen people everywhere praising it, but what was so special about it?  If we compare it to Madonna and Katy's shows, it's completely plain and uncreative.  Like, Katy and Madonna had diff

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.