Freaky Prince

What was so groundbreaking about Beyonce's halftime show?

Just now, Infrared said:

obviously I know he's dead. By today, I meant in a broader sense as in modern times oprah8

When he was 51 was he not about to go on tour?

580c475abf08a_giphy(1).gif.1f5c8afb042af

But didn't he die because his body couldn't handle heavy rehearsals (and he overdosed)?

Last time he actually toured was what, in mid/late 90s? He was in late 30s. Madonna is in her late 50s and she had 3 long tours in her 50s. You'd just say anything to discredit Madonna's hard work, strength and stamina that girls twice her age lack.

8 minutes ago, Li'l Sebastian said:

But didn't he die because his body couldn't handle heavy rehearsals (and he overdosed)?

Last time he actually toured was what, in mid/late 90s? He was in late 30s. Madonna is in her late 50s and she had 3 long tours in her 50s. You'd just say anything to discredit Madonna's hard work, strength and stamina that girls twice her age lack.

No one is discrediting her oprah8

You guys are acting as if I need to enjoy her performance because she's older now. 

Should I enjoy Britney's performances because she broke her knee in 2004

Should I enjoy Mariah's performances because she slayed us all these years with whisper register 

Michael's problems stemmed far before that tour and he had actual diseases he dealt with oprah8 

Arnold Klein, Jackson's dermatologist, confirmed that Jackson misused prescription drugs, and that Klein had diagnosed Jackson with vitiligo and lupus. Yet, Klein said, when he saw Jackson at his office three days before his death, the singer "was in very good physical condition. He was dancing for my patients. He was very mentally aware when we saw him and he was in a very good mood."

His death was the fault of an incompetent doctor putting drugs into his system oprah8 

4 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

Just because Gaga doesnt dance as good as Madonna doesnt mean she lacks strength and stamina aura1

Except you said yesterday that she gets tired by the middle of the show (which is evident in clips). Madonna fucking serves at the end. So yes, she actually lacks that.

1 minute ago, Infrared said:

No one is discrediting her oprah8

You guys are acting as if I need to enjoy her performance because she's older now. 

Should I enjoy Britney's performances because she broke her knee in 2004

Should I enjoy Mariah's performances because she slayed us all these years with whisper register 

Michael's problems stemmed far before that tour and he had actually diseases he dealt with oprah8 

Arnold Klein, Jackson's dermatologist, confirmed that Jackson misused prescription drugs, and that Klein had diagnosed Jackson with vitiligo and lupus. Yet, Klein said, when he saw Jackson at his office three days before his death, the singer "was in very good physical condition. He was dancing for my patients. He was very mentally aware when we saw him and he was in a very good mood."

His death was the fault of an incompetent doctor putting drugs into his system oprah8 

Wasn't he diagnosed with those in 80s?

I don't think it was doctor's fault (ofc he was treated like that because it was MJ, not regular person), MJ used that drug and he asked for it. If his body was ready he wouldn't be using that for extra strength or was it pain killer? I don't remember. But it wasn't exactly right.

He was semi-retired for almost decade, hasn't toured for almost 2 decades, lost a lot of weight, and suddenly wanted big tour.

Just now, Li'l Sebastian said:

Wasn't he diagnosed with those in 80s?

I don't think it was doctor's fault (ofc he was treated like that because it was MJ, not regular person), MJ used that drug and he asked for it. If his body was ready he wouldn't be using that for extra strength or was it pain killer? I don't remember. But it wasn't exactly right.

He was semi-retired for almost decade, hasn't toured for almost 2 decades, lost a lot of weight, and suddenly wanted big tour.

His doctor went to jail for his death oprah8

1 minute ago, Infrared said:

His doctor went to jail for his death oprah8

Like i said, big celebrity died, i doubt he would've been charged if that happened to regular person. MJ used that long before it ended up being fatal.

Just now, Li'l Sebastian said:

Like i said, big celebrity died, i doubt he would've been charged if that happened to regular person. MJ used that long before it ended up being fatal.

so why didn't Prince's and Whitney's doctors go to jail oprah8

2 minutes ago, Infrared said:

so why didn't Prince's and Whitney's doctors go to jail oprah8

You're still twisting my point, accidents happen every single day in every single hospital, doctors are saving countless lives every day, ofc shit will happen too, I'm saying that not every doctor is treated like he was when that actually happens. He was just unlucky because it happened to very big person (and unhealthy).

Anyway, we're running from point here.

What kind of retarded imbecile would compare the performance from a woman in her 50s to those of women in their mid 20s? dead4 It's obvious that age is the most important factor. We can compare Madonna's dancing when she was in her mid 20s and early 30s and clearly see how they were infinitely superior to those that the fad delivers nowadays. The only reasons why fad's stans are coming for Madonna is because you all are and will forever be bitter that she ended your fucking fave, and of course because she achieved what your pathetic fad of a fave tried but failed miserably to achieve. It's time to let it go, Madonna won, no matter how many idiotic lies you tell yourselves. It's over. mad7 

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because she didn't need all them gimmicks to distract you from the real deal: Her voice and her stage pressence. Also: No one has ever said that it was groundbreaking. Chill.  

What's the point in having different costumes and other stuff if you can't dance for shit?

I've seen people everywhere praising it, but what was so special about it?  If we compare it to Madonna and Katy's shows, it's completely plain and uncreative.  Like, Katy and Madonna had diff

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.