Say Lou Lou

Lena Dunham vs Amy Schumer: Most insufferable

Straight bro types like to hate on Amy Schumer just because it's trendy. She's not bad at all.

Lena Dunham is a racist attention seeker who inserts herself into every situation and tries to make it about her. She's awful.

9 minutes ago, Americunt said:

Straight bro types like to hate on Amy Schumer just because it's trendy. She's not bad at all.

Lena Dunham is a racist attention seeker who inserts herself into every situation and tries to make it about her. She's awful.

That pretty much applies to Amy Schumer as well.

Lena wins this one though. trash1

8 minutes ago, Hysteria said:

That pretty much applies to Amy Schumer as well.

The primary difference being that Amy Schumer apologized for her (relatively few) racist comments and learned from the situation. She doesn't insert self-serving bullshit into feminist events to nearly the degree Lena Dunham does either.

Lena Dunham has doubled down and continued to say disgusting crass shit about black, hispanic and Asian people.

Amy is a cuteypie oprah13

Lena is an expired Tesco sausage, and her obsession with exposing ha vile gorilla body is disgusting, but don't tell her I said that because she will come back with a 'See? People hate not skinny women' carla1

15 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

Amy is a cuteypie oprah13

Lena is an expired Tesco sausage, and her obsession with exposing ha vile gorilla body is disgusting, but don't tell her I said that because she will come back with a 'See? People hate not skinny women' carla1

yas mama, stan for amy yas2 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love Amy  people need to chill     Lena on the other hand is... too much 

The primary difference being that Amy Schumer apologized for her (relatively few) racist comments and learned from the situation. She doesn't insert self-serving bullshit into feminist events to nearl

Lena Dunham is an idiot plain and simple. Amy just has her moments of stupidity.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.