Tasso

Unseen pics from the Bad Romance video

3 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

How I wish she would go back to work with actual music video directors. Those days are sadly over tho cry4

Not even music video directors. She needs a new team um2 

I'm upset we didn't get much from Mark and Bloodpop. 

1 minute ago, Infrared said:

Not even music video directors. She needs a new team um2 

I'm upset we didn't get much from Mark and Bloodpop. 

I am loving this new album but I agree, she needs to focus back on what made her Gaga and stand out. Does she even work with the people from Haus of Gaga anymore? 

1 minute ago, Teenage Wet Dream said:

I am loving this new album but I agree, she needs to focus back on what made her Gaga and stand out. Does she even work with the people from Haus of Gaga anymore? 

She just got a tattoo celebrating 10 years of the Haus. The list is below. Her team is constantly changing though.

The problem I think is that Troy Carter (her last manager) didn't know what to do with her career anymore. The antics and gimmicks had spiraled out of control and ARTPOP backlash was messy.

Her current circle : Bobby Campbell, Brandon Maxwell, and Richy Jackson are all damaging her career for different reasons. Bobby and Brandon want her to keep it simple & also Brandon and Richy were proteges of the people she used to work with (Boomkack and Nicola), so it's like second-rate hire. 

She went in a good direction working with new producers, but I think everyone knows they could've pushed her harder. She just needs to stop second guessing herself and just make moves. She's gotten too complacent in her image and I think she doesn't want to be a celebrity at the moment. She's talked about how lonely it is, and I see that by how fast her team changes and how many people have "betrayed her". 

Founder — Lady Gaga (2008—Present)

Fashion director — Nicola Formichetti (June 2009—2011)

Stylist and designer — Anna Trevelyan, Brandon Maxwell (2009—Present)

Creative coordinator and coreography assistant — Lacee Franks (2009—Present)

Makeup artist — Sarah Nicole Tanno (2014—Present), Tara Savelo (Fall 2009—2014)

Hair stylist and creator — Frederic Aspiras (Fall 2009—Present)

Designer — Perry Meek (Fall 2009—Present)

Personal assistant — Lane Bentley (2008—Present)

Assistant — Sonja Durham (Since 2008—Present)

Photographer — Terry Richardson (2010—2014)

Artist — Helen Green

10 minutes ago, Infrared said:

She just got a tattoo celebrating 10 years of the Haus. The list is below. Her team is constantly changing though.

The problem I think is that Troy Carter (her last manager) didn't know what to do with her career anymore. The antics and gimmicks had spiraled out of control and ARTPOP backlash was messy.

Her current circle : Bobby Campbell, Brandon Maxwell, and Richy Jackson are all damaging her career for different reasons. Bobby and Brandon want her to keep it simple & also Brandon and Richy were proteges of the people she used to work with (Boomkack and Nicola), so it's like second-rate hire. 

She went in a good direction working with new producers, but I think everyone knows they could've pushed her harder. She just needs to stop second guessing herself and just make moves. She's gotten too complacent in her image and I think she doesn't want to be a celebrity at the moment. She's talked about how lonely it is, and I see that by how fast her team changes and how many people have "betrayed her". 

Founder — Lady Gaga (2008—Present)

Fashion director — Nicola Formichetti (June 2009—2011)

Stylist and designer — Anna Trevelyan, Brandon Maxwell (2009—Present)

Creative coordinator and coreography assistant — Lacee Franks (2009—Present)

Makeup artist — Sarah Nicole Tanno (2014—Present), Tara Savelo (Fall 2009—2014)

Hair stylist and creator — Frederic Aspiras (Fall 2009—Present)

Designer — Perry Meek (Fall 2009—Present)

Personal assistant — Lane Bentley (2008—Present)

Assistant — Sonja Durham (Since 2008—Present)

Photographer — Terry Richardson (2010—2014)

Artist — Helen Green

Oh wow great receipts tbh. I think she will be okay. I don't see Joanne giving her big chart success but reception for the album has been pretty great among her non fans. I think she's just been a bit discouraged with reception from Artpoop but how do you top 2009-2011? I think she can recapture some of the success she once enjoyed if she takes risks again without overdoing it or trying to hard like Fartpop did 

3 minutes ago, PoisonCandy said:

You didn't like Judas? cry8 That's probably my second favourite Gaga video tbh cry7

The video was good, could have been better. For me, the song was weak and ruined the video for me.

Marry The Night was a good video despite it dragging on a bit longer and G.U.Y. was good too. Neither come close to her Fame era videos though. 

2 hours ago, Teenage Wet Dream said:

The video was good, could have been better. For me, the song was weak and ruined the video for me.

Marry The Night was a good video despite it dragging on a bit longer and G.U.Y. was good too. Neither come close to her Fame era videos though. 

Ehh, I didn't like G.U.Y at all. Too tacky and bloated. But yeah, I don't think she'll ever come close to her TF/TFM videos again. BR, Paparazzi and Telephone were everything gaga13

I really miss this side of her.

I'm not going to sit here and act like she's turned into some horrible artist, but it's just disappointing where she's got herself right now. I have hope that the Super Bowl is going to bring out some interesting outfits and visuals, but it sucks that things have just been so lackluster lately. It's not even really the music for me that isn't doing it, it's just the fact that the visuals have become incredibly generic and seem to be quite uninspired.

I respect that she wants to have more of a familial connection with this album, but for someone that sat there and went on and on for years about what a freak she was, how she'd always be wearing fascinating clothes, etc, that act has really fallen flat on it's face quite early into her career.

Gaga used to be this insane force to be reckoned with, and now it just feels like she's just another blip on the map. I get that people change, but it really is jarring to go from dominating the world with incredibly creative ideas to whatever this is. It just feels rather contrived, if she was being at all truthful about who she was in the past years.