Freaky Prince

Teddy Sinclair might win a Grammy before Katy

4 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

album or EP is supposed to come out in a month or so mad1

billboard better watch out, she is about to top all of their charts mad1mad1

not if somebody else can cock block it mad1

Just now, Scarlett O'Hara said:

She better change back to Natalia first though. I'll never get used to Teddy no1curr 

same tbfh orangu1 and go solo again orangu1 like what's the point of a band, those girls were with her anyway orangu1

Just now, QUINN said:

Whew, what a new and unique way to drag Katy Perry shock1 

well, i'm not guilty that my fave is super talented and might snatch a grammy with only one nomination, while some are trying for a decade and still nothing eve1

Just now, John Wayne said:

well, i'm not guilty that my fave is super talented and might snatch a grammy with only one nomination, while some are trying for a decade and still nothing eve1

Well, the Baja Men have a Grammy, and literally nobody cares about them. But ~teddy Sinclair~ winning part of a Grammy for writing part of a song will definitely matter! My fave's career ain't safe brit2 

As if Katy wants a grammy at this point. She moved on. Insecure fans will always use the grammy drag against Katy. What's new today? Nothing. Teddy can have it. Katy will have the legacy of a lifetime.

Time is the truth teller. 

9 minutes ago, Carlos said:

As if Katy wants a grammy at this point. She moved on. Insecure fans will always use the grammy drag against Katy. What's new today? Nothing. Teddy can have it. Katy will have the legacy of a lifetime.

Time is the truth teller. 

Remember when Katy unfollowed the Grammys on twitter and then didn't go to the Grammys and threw her own Creators party during the same weekend? kii1 legend.

35 minutes ago, Scarlett O'Hara said:

She better change back to Natalia first though. I'll never get used to Teddy no1curr 

i tag everything from her new stuff  including CY as Natalia Kills anyway, fuck her, im not gonna mess up my lastfm only cos she cant decide on her stage name ny1

2 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

why was she so pressedT? rip1

Because she doesn't need the approval of a committee of out of touch voters? Because she's been kicking ass for nearly 10 years and decided she didn't need to grovel at their feet anymore? Idk. She will most likely win one at some point and will be gracious in her own way, but she absolutely has checked out and does not care about the Grammys.

1 minute ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

i tage everything from her new stuff  including CY as Natalia Kills anyway, fuck her, im not gonna mess up my lastfm only cos she cant decide on her stage name ny1

Verbalicious

Verse

Natalia Cappuccini 

Natalia Kills

Teddy Sinclair 

orangu1

I still wish she announces that she'll go back to Natalia, but, oh well.... orangu1 

Just now, Tasso said:

How many times is this bitch going to change her name tho

lZlDGW9.gif

until she gets a fucking hit

lZlDGW9.gif

speaking of hits, when she was rapping, her song Don't Play Nice (which is a great bop antm1) peaked 11 in the UK, but the label went bankrupt shortly after

lZlDGW9.gif

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whew, what a new and unique way to drag Katy Perry  

Because she doesn't need the approval of a committee of out of touch voters? Because she's been kicking ass for nearly 10 years and decided she didn't need to grovel at their feet anymore? Idk. She wi

+30mg was so slept on, she'll come for wigs later on. 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.