QUINN

Katy confirms on Instagram that she's working with Jack Garratt

6 minutes ago, QUINN said:

I hope you still feel that way after I spend the rest of this KP4 drought screaming about jack Garratt yas2 

I totally understand how you feel, so go ahead and scream as loud and as long as you want to yas2 

1 hour ago, QUINN said:

I can't function anymore. This has made me too excited to live. The fact that he's still in the studio with her at this stage makes it seem like he's executive producing the album. @fun. COME AGREE WITH ME

Tbh I've been thinking this for months. If she worked with him once it'd be a a couple sessions and done type of thing. But it's been shown hes been in the studio with her A LOT. And it's odd that she really hasn't shown anyone else that she's working with besides one max Martin tweet. So I have a fealing jack has a large hand in making this record and that's also why they're so friendly with each other lately. 

2 minutes ago, fun. said:

Tbh I've been thinking this for months. If she worked with him once it'd be a a couple sessions and done type of thing. But it's been shown hes been in the studio with her A LOT. And it's odd that she really hasn't shown anyone else that she's working with besides one max Martin tweet. So I have a fealing jack has a large hand in making this record and that's also why they're so friendly with each other lately. 

Well they were already friendly because they have a mutual bff, and hung out quite a bit before she started recording, but yes, agreed that the amount that she's shown him hovering around studio sessions definitely screams EP to me! So I hope y'all are ready for my funeral!

3 minutes ago, QUINN said:

Well they were already friendly because they have a mutual bff, and hung out quite a bit before she started recording, but yes, agreed that the amount that she's shown him hovering around studio sessions definitely screams EP to me! So I hope y'all are ready for my funeral!

Honestly not 2 ruin ur mood bc I'm rly happy 4 u and I'm sure they're both ready to serve but don't get your hopes up too high because if the music is terrible you're not going to be let down by one of your favorite artists but two dead1

Honestly I'm kinda going into KP4 with optimism and trying to still stay a little negative about it because it's getting way too overhyped and at this rate I'm going to hate it when I hear it if I believe what ppl say and it's not one of the best albums ever   

1 minute ago, fun. said:

Honestly not 2 ruin ur mood bc I'm rly happy 4 u and I'm sure they're both ready to serve but don't get your hopes up too high because if the music is terrible you're not going to be let down by one of your favorite artists but two dead1

Honestly I'm kinda going into KP4 with optimism and trying to still stay a little negative about it because it's getting way too overhyped and at this rate I'm going to hate it when I hear it if I believe what ppl say and it's not one of the best albums ever   

I am probs the most optimistic person on the internet so YOU CANNOT RAIN ON MY PARADE BYYYEEEE sass5