Which Fave Has The Worst Album Covers?

54 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Dude, opinions are like asses - each of us has one, but it doesn't mean that your is superior in any way :) Have a nice day xx

I mean you were the one who started it because you disagreed with mine, so what was the point of your post then? :)

 

Me: my opinion.

You: gaga haters are so extra with their opinion!

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

 

In other words it means goodbye

And actually it means that you have nothing else to say

7 minutes ago, Li'l Sebastian said:

I mean you were the one who started it because you disagreed with mine, so what was the point of your post then? :)

 

Me: my opinion.

You: gaga haters are so extra with their opinion!

 

 

 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gaga's covers are quite tragic ari1 

Kesha's aren't too far behind, but idk I feel that underneath the tackiness they have a bit of personality in them? 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

 

I thought you said goodbye 2,3 posts ago? :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The pettiness in here!

tumblr_nypmbmoBEb1ql5yr7o2_500.gif

6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

So maybe stop quoting me? awk1 You're so fucking extra.

And yet it's you who's saying goodbye while still quoting me. So fucking EXTRA. awk1awk1

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^anyway brit4 

Gaga and Beyonce clearly have the best covers, Katy and Madonna the worst aretha1 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Li'l Sebastian said:

http://steveyb.co.uk/wp-content/gallery/Lady-Gaga/LadyGaga-04BornThisWay.jpghttp://steveyb.co.uk/wp-content/gallery/Lady-Gaga/LadyGaga-04BornThisWayDeluxe.jpg

http://steveyb.co.uk/wp-content/gallery/Lady-Gaga/LadyGaga-07ARTPOP.jpg

http://steveyb.co.uk/wp-content/gallery/Lady-Gaga/LadyGaga-08CheekToCheekDeluxe.jpg

Let me see :

Born This Way Standard Edition : Meh

Born This Way Deluxe Edition : I like this one better

ARTPOP : I have mixed feelings about this one, it's bad but I like how messy it is

Cheek To Cheek : Tragic

 

Joanne, The Fame Monster and The Fame are still better file1 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gaga will always be the answer. We've established this already.

 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do people find the cover to C2C appealing; Tony Bennett looks like a fucking mummy with an eyeliner jj4

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ariana grande's, they are so boring to me.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Urbanov said:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/22/HardCandyAlbumCover.PNG

http://static.idolator.com/uploads/2012/03/music-album-cover-compressed.jpeg

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/06/MDNA_Album_Cover.png

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/75/Madonna_-_Rebel_Heart_(Official_Album_Cover).png

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6e/Confessions_On_A_Dancefloor.jpg

THIS ew1

-2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Urbanov said:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/22/HardCandyAlbumCover.PNG

http://static.idolator.com/uploads/2012/03/music-album-cover-compressed.jpeg

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/06/MDNA_Album_Cover.png

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/75/Madonna_-_Rebel_Heart_(Official_Album_Cover).png

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6e/Confessions_On_A_Dancefloor.jpg

 

 

OK

Masterpieces cry7 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

How do people find the cover to C2C appealing; Tony Bennett looks like a fucking mummy with an eyeliner jj4

 

he's like 100 yrs old ffs jj4

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Madonna's only horrible one. jj3 

HardCandyAlbumCover.PNG

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why has no one mentioned the good sis Mariah dead7

 

Most of her album covers are just photoshopped messes of her, every single cover is her in a different pose. 

 

Mariah_Carey_-_The_Emancipation_of_Mimi.Mariah_Carey_-_Me_I_Am_Mariah_(Official_220px-Number_Ones_to_Infinity_cover.png

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As a Britney stan, Britney has the worst album covers. And she's had them from the start. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.