SeekingThrill

What was she thinking?

3 hours ago, Neyde said:

HardCandyAlbumCover.PNG

I will never understand. We are talking about a woman who likes to be a perfectionist and is a fashion icon, yet she delivered this piece of crap. jj3 

She obviously didn't give a shit in that era. She just wanted to get over with it. eve1 

dont take my dislike wrong way, but youre coming for one of my fave albums mad8

1 minute ago, Neyde said:

Madonna fans: Thank God she didn't do this. It would have been a mess.

black+madonna+-+klein-by-zelko.jpg

Madonna fans about Madonna when she was a mess: Yass, queen. Provoke them. Show them. 

Madonna-Givenchy-Couture-2016-Met-Gala-R

jj3 

Because painting your face black on a cover album is similar to showing your legs at 58 in an event? orangu1 

Just now, Neyde said:

You are missing the point. She looked horrible. I didn't say it was a bad thing because she showed her body. 

I do think she looks horrible too, but I think the examples don't have the same point because the Black Madonna cover would've had controversies about being racist or something like that. eve1 

1 minute ago, Saiga said:

I do think she looks horrible too, but I think the examples don't have the same point because the Black Madonna cover would've had controversies about being racist or something like that. eve1 

my local fave went with this black paint thing, and no one made drama about it ny5

ru-0-r-650,0-n-cr2239401V3BB_plyta_reni_

15 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

my local fave went with this black paint thing, and no one made drama about it ny5

ru-0-r-650,0-n-cr2239401V3BB_plyta_reni_

It looks good. To me it is just a black paint on a body, but there will always be people who will mix black paint with black race and make a big deal of it. jj3 

26 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

dafuq aura1

it has that hiphop/rnb sound that was nearly dead in 2008 aura1

Except not. Pharell tracks were ahead of their time since 2 biggest songs of 2013 sounded like they came right from this album (Blurred Lines aka GI2M 2.0 and Happy).

9 minutes ago, Neyde said:

It looks good. To me it is just a black paint on a body, but there will always be people who will mix black paint with black race and make a big deal of it. jj3 

oh yes it so annoying like ellie goulding was dressed for halloween as indian and people lost shit over it,  i mean seriously ny12

Did no one mention that Beat Goes On was also redone a year later by Kanye and that girl Estelle and became one of the biggest hits? ny12 American Boi, anyone?

Seriously, this album could have been much bigger than it was. 

I like the cover. It screams: EAT MY FUCKING CANDY SHOP HATERZZZZ!!!1!!!11!!1!

Although I would have preferred this picture for the cover:

ee897fb764a8.jpg

Not the ugly Hard Candy font, jut the picture. It's a rough look and i think it fits the album.