FOTP
Sign in to follow this  

Cruel Youth | Platinum Heart | 1st Single | February

Americunt    34,803

Cruel Youth's new single was just registered on BMI. It's due to drop this February as the lead single of their second as-yet-untitled EP.

qFgjWdE.png

Americunt    34,803
1 minute ago, John Wayne said:

i wanted a whole album, not an EP, but.... rip3

Might be an album, since plans have changed before. She said during that livestream around the +30mg release that there'd be a second EP and eventually, an album. Given that this single got pushed back a month, it's not outside the realm of possibility that they're doing the album in place of the EP.

Freaky Prince    13,149
1 minute ago, Americunt said:

Might be an album, since plans have changed before. She said during that livestream around the +30mg release that there'd be a second EP and eventually, an album. Given that this single got pushed back a month, it's not outside the realm of possibility that they're doing the album in place of the EP.

Are you talking about the q+a where she "rapped" Don't Play Nicerip3

Yeah, she sang Violet Roses and was like "for our next EP", but then mentioned an album and I was like wat3

Americunt    34,803
Just now, John Wayne said:

Are you talking about the q+a where she "rapped" Don't Play Nicerip3

Yeah, she sang Violet Roses and was like "for our next EP", but then mentioned an album and I was like wat3

Among other things, yeah.

I still think it's gonna be another EP, since she said that almost all the songs were done already so they could release it whenever they wanted. Hopefully the eventual album's not just the two EPs stuck together with a couple more tracks. orangu1 

I met Teddy in her first performance in LA as cruel youth

She told me new ALBUM in feb

she told my sister almost 2 weeks later in Chicago that new single feb and an album following

These are songs that have been registered and will most likely make the cut

all registered in September

Coma
Nightmares
Pure
You don't know me (not the verbalicious song this one is co-written by Willy Moon)
We fall Down (Untitled)

Violet Roses was recorded as NK so idk if it will make the cruel youth album

in this video below you can hear the demo of HATEFUCK being played which was performed in 2015(august 26) back when she barely announced her name change

its a rock pop version of the song

Diamond days was also played that day and the lyrics changed

which makes me believe this video was recorded sometime from august 2015 to feb 2016 which was when Mr.Watson was released and the photoshoot with the same outfit was released I wanna say January 2016 because her hair is different on the video and it was very slick and treated in august