Freaky Prince

Selena.... your point?

i dont see it on her instagram tho? 

and just cause she said that, it doesnt mean she isnt allowed to show some skin. i feel like she felt forced during the revival era to expose too much of herself, which is what led to her going to REHAB. I also dont think she literally meant "i dont wanna see your naked bodies on instagram"... it's more of a punch towards how SUPERFICIAL social media is and how it literally consumes peoples lives nowadays - there has to be a balance. She's changed now. I don't think her next era will be that "out there", but that doesnt mean she isn't allowed to show some skin or be beautiful on social media... like wtf? 

19 minutes ago, Gilly said:

i dont see it on her instagram tho? 

and just cause she said that, it doesnt mean she isnt allowed to show some skin. i feel like she felt forced during the revival era to expose too much of herself, which is what led to her going to REHAB. I also dont think she literally meant "i dont wanna see your naked bodies on instagram"... it's more of a punch towards how SUPERFICIAL social media is and how it literally consumes peoples lives nowadays - there has to be a balance. She's changed now. I don't think her next era will be that "out there", but that doesnt mean she isn't allowed to show some skin or be beautiful on social media... like wtf? 

basically this dead2

the fact that it's not on her own instagram alone invalidates the OP dead2

7 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

as if she didnt know it will be posted on IG carla1

either way it doesn't take away from what she said in that speech, especially since she's barely even posting on social media and 99% of the time not posting her ass and tits hanging out when she does carla1

I don't see a problem, people backtrack everyday. It's like gaga saying she's against wearing fur while wearing dress made of frog toys as a statement then years later she was seen wearing real fur. shrug1 

18 hours ago, #1 said:

It's like gaga saying she's against wearing fur while wearing dress made of frog toys as a statement then years later she was seen wearing real fur. shrug1 

How did they know if it was real/faux fur? oprah8

If this is true, I'm not surprised cos the bitch can't seem to keep a straight story on anything in her damn life. carla1

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i dont see it on her instagram tho?    and just cause she said that, it doesnt mean she isnt allowed to show some skin. i feel like she felt forced during the revival era to expose too much

either way it doesn't take away from what she said in that speech, especially since she's barely even posting on social media and 99% of the time not posting her ass and tits hanging out when she does

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.