Hylia

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is out March 3rd + new trailer!

Just now, Jake said:

On another note, I'm still curious where this is gonna fit in the timeline. Maybe before the Great Flood? We'll see

I tried reading a thread on Zelda Universe discussing it but everyone was just throwing personal insults at each other lmfao1 I feel like we won't have a definitive answer until we play

1 minute ago, Hylia said:

I tried reading a thread on Zelda Universe discussing it but everyone was just throwing personal insults at each other lmfao1 I feel like we won't have a definitive answer until we play

MESS. Typical LoZ fans lmfao1 I'm still shook over Zelda crying though, she has the PERFECT anime cry cry2 I'm just so fucking excited

4 minutes ago, Jake said:

MESS. Typical LoZ fans lmfao1 I'm still shook over Zelda crying though, she has the PERFECT anime cry cry2 I'm just so fucking excited

This is gonna have the best story yet I can feel it fall3 Nintendo her Ray of Light era fall3 

Honestly this was breathtaking, I felt like I was watching a movie when this came on the livestream.
But yeah I'm pretty disappointed by the Switch, all the games revealed were incredibly lacklustre except this and Super Mario Odyssey (which looks INCREDIBLE)

Okay they revealed that Rito and Zora are BOTH in the game rip3 

But it's canon that the Rito evolved from the Zora because of the flood so I'm confused as fuck rip3 

Is there a new common ancestor now or did they just retcon something rip3