pabstbabybluelove

YOUNG AND IN LOVE

4XRPYJ9.pngI'm guessing she decided to record more BTD-esque material to fit the 10 songs from said album she's been performing for ages now? eve1 

Anyway, I'm keeping my expectations low. Emile Haynie, Nowels...not my cup of tea, really. I'm expecting another HBTB with melodramatic lyrics. Feel free to prove me wrong though, queen. aura1 

Young and in Love is a cute concept for a song, especially for Lana, but a shitty song title. ari1

Also Eclipse told some people that her new album is better than Honeymoon but not as good as UV (which honestly doesn't mean much because that's quite a big range, but still exciting to know that it's better than HM).

1 hour ago, Black Beauty said:

Also Eclipse told some people that her new album is better than Honeymoon but not as good as UV (which honestly doesn't mean much because that's quite a big range, but still exciting to know that it's better than HM).

jj4

6 hours ago, Black Beauty said:

Young and in Love is a cute concept for a song, especially for Lana, but a shitty song title. ari1

I don't think he has the album though...? if it's even complete. jj4 

5 hours ago, John Wayne said:

omg all those pop producers

cCyLxS7.gif

BTD 2.0 is coming

cCyLxS7.gif

i might finally renew my stan card

cCyLxS7.gif

It's not. jj4

Eclipse says it's more in the vein of the post-Paradise work, like Angels Forever, Forever Angels, the Black Beauty demo, Hollywood and the like.

On 1/15/2017 at 6:46 AM, Black Beauty said:

wot m8 when

On 1/24/2017 at 2:26 AM, Americunt said:

It's not. jj4

Eclipse says it's more in the vein of the post-Paradise work, like Angels Forever, Forever Angels, the Black Beauty demo, Hollywood and the like.

Yeah kinda like a lite, stripped back BTD 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Abso-fucking-lutely not.  

this is a r e a c h but i want a Marilyn Manson collab

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.