Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

YOUNG AND IN LOVE

Recommended Posts

 

4XRPYJ9.pngI'm guessing she decided to record more BTD-esque material to fit the 10 songs from said album she's been performing for ages now? eve1 

Anyway, I'm keeping my expectations low. Emile Haynie, Nowels...not my cup of tea, really. I'm expecting another HBTB with melodramatic lyrics. Feel free to prove me wrong though, queen. aura1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Young and in Love is a cute concept for a song, especially for Lana, but a shitty song title. ari1

Also Eclipse told some people that her new album is better than Honeymoon but not as good as UV (which honestly doesn't mean much because that's quite a big range, but still exciting to know that it's better than HM).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Black Beauty said:

Also Eclipse told some people that her new album is better than Honeymoon but not as good as UV (which honestly doesn't mean much because that's quite a big range, but still exciting to know that it's better than HM).

jj4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Black Beauty said:

Young and in Love is a cute concept for a song, especially for Lana, but a shitty song title. ari1

Also Eclipse told some people that her new album is better than Honeymoon but not as good as UV (which honestly doesn't mean much because that's quite a big range, but still exciting to know that it's better than HM).

I don't think he has the album though...? if it's even complete. jj4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

if Young In Love isn't country disco I'm unstanning

cCyLxS7.gif

jj4 Joanne?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Black Beauty said:

200.gif

There's still a while to go according to Eclipse.. jj4 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, John Wayne said:

omg all those pop producers

cCyLxS7.gif

BTD 2.0 is coming

cCyLxS7.gif

i might finally renew my stan card

cCyLxS7.gif

It's not. jj4

 

Eclipse says it's more in the vein of the post-Paradise work, like Angels Forever, Forever Angels, the Black Beauty demo, Hollywood and the like.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/15/2017 at 6:46 AM, Black Beauty said:

Young and in Love is a cute concept for a song, especially for Lana, but a shitty song title. ari1

Also Eclipse told some people that her new album is better than Honeymoon but not as good as UV (which honestly doesn't mean much because that's quite a big range, but still exciting to know that it's better than HM).

wot m8 when

On 1/24/2017 at 2:26 AM, Americunt said:

It's not. jj4

 

Eclipse says it's more in the vein of the post-Paradise work, like Angels Forever, Forever Angels, the Black Beauty demo, Hollywood and the like.

Yeah kinda like a lite, stripped back BTD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×