pabstbabybluelove

YOUNG AND IN LOVE

A Lana fan I follow streamed two songs on his Instagram account and I was lucky enough to be online when he did.

The sound quality was awful and his friends kept talking all over it but it was definitely Lana. He was very drunk and I know he has some of the tracks, so it was 100% legit.

The first track he played was definitely produced by Emile Haynie. It was kind of noisy and upbeat and had a very BTD-esque sound to it. It was pretty upbeat.

The second track was very mellow and whiny like the Honeymoon tracks but had very prominent drum kick during the chorus. I remember this line from the pre-chorus:

"You did it all for the fame..."

That sounded like a key line because she repeated it quite often during the track.

Apparently the album title will be "B A R" (That's the acronym of it.)

3 minutes ago, Cruella de Vil said:

Yeah, we've known that for a while. It's also been revealed what that stands for by several reliable people, but I won't be complicit in spreading that info. jj2 

The BAR acronym tea literally started by people posting what it actually stands for, idg how it then became a secret acronym and unknown to most. dead2 

On 2/14/2017 at 5:57 AM, Cruella de Vil said:

A Lana fan I follow streamed two songs on his Instagram account and I was lucky enough to be online when he did.

The sound quality was awful and his friends kept talking all over it but it was definitely Lana. He was very drunk and I know he has some of the tracks, so it was 100% legit.

The first track he played was definitely produced by Emile Haynie. It was kind of noisy and upbeat and had a very BTD-esque sound to it. It was pretty upbeat.

The second track was very mellow and whiny like the Honeymoon tracks but had very prominent drum kick during the chorus. I remember this line from the pre-chorus:

"You did it all for the fame..."

That sounded like a key line because she repeated it quite often during the track.

Sounds like it was YAIL/smth else and title track, a mess though. dead2

3 minutes ago, Black Beauty said:

China.Palace on instagram just posted a 6 second snippet of YAIL moo2

china.palace is scum and a stupid cunt; his account is private so I wouldn't know, but I'm sure it's the warped and stitched-together LQ snippet that's been circulating for the past couple of weeks jj4 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Abso-fucking-lutely not.  

this is a r e a c h but i want a Marilyn Manson collab

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.