Jay.

Selena Gomez and Bella Hadid Weren't Friends

the-weeknd-selena-gomez-wenn-01117-1800x

"Selena is not good friends with either Gigi or Bella," a source tells Us, referring to Bella's older sister and fellow supermodel, Gigi Hadid. "She knows them through other people, but they are just acquaintances. She is friendly with them, but not friends with them."

Selena and Gigi were never fond of each other, so Selena definitely doesn't have any stipulations about hooking up with or dating Bella's ex," a second insider tells Us.

A third source adds, "Selena was always the girl who stayed away from a lot of the Taylor Swift crew, except for Taylor. She preferred to be one-on-one with Taylor and didn't like being a part of the whole squad thing."

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/selena-gomez-bella-hadid-werent-friends-before-the-weeknd-hookup-w461165

Selena's team finally clapping back at Giggle and her irrelevant sister creep1

4 minutes ago, LanaxGaga said:

2459E2A700000578-2895001-Flashing_the_fl

um2

Taking few pictures on social media doesn't define a friendship. Selena is good friends with Cody Simpson who also so happened to be Gigi's ex during the time this picture was taken.

I don't get why people are giving her so much shit and slut shaming her for dating The Weeknd um2 I swear all she has to do is blink and she'll get trashed online for it um2 She's a beautiful girl on the inside and out, the media is just trying to twist this into something it's not and you're all falling for it um2 

8 minutes ago, Hannah. said:

I don't get why people are giving her so much shit and slut shaming her for dating The Weeknd um2 I swear all she has to do is blink and she'll get trashed online for it um2 She's a beautiful girl on the inside and out, the media is just trying to twist this into something it's not and you're all falling for it um2 

remember when she got fat shamed for...being skinny ig? ari1 

1 minute ago, Hylia said:

Can someone explain to me what's going on and what a bella hadididididi even is

Bella Hadid the sister of Gigi Hadid and the daughters of Yolanda Hadid who is married to David Foster who co-wrote & produced the song "After Tonight" with Legendriah Iconrey for her 1999 smash hit Rainbow.

1 minute ago, Sylk said:

Bella Hadid the sister of Gigi Hadid and the daughters of Yolanda Hadid who is married to David Foster who co-wrote & produced the song "After Tonight" with Legendriah Iconrey for her 1999 smash hit Rainbow.

I know none of these people except Mariah 

19 hours ago, Hyun. said:

care to elaborate? I really doesn't see what she did wrong "overall"

Maybe i'm judging her harshly, but she keeps making wrong decisions, one after another.