BJORK

Who would you replace Gaga with for the Super Bowl HTS?

Better Artist  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Better Artist

• Taylor Swift
    • Rihanna
    • Justin Bieber
    • Drake
    • Kanye West
    • Straight Male Rock Band
    • Closet Country Star

3 minutes ago, BJORK said:

Dope? GUY? Perfect Illusion? Million Reasons? All the singles with Tony Bennett? dead2 

My theory is that she didn't have the comeback the NFL were counting on but it's too late to ditch her so they're sticking to the plan.

Dope was a promo single that actually did go top 10 lol. C2C was a side project, are you expecting covers of 60s jazz songs to break the top 10 on the BB200? PI and MR flopped both due to gaga's fault, GUY was a faulty error in an attempt to save a disastrous era. The only artist i'd be willing to watch other than gaga is Taylor, rihanna cant perform to save her life.

5 minutes ago, BJORK said:

Dope? GUY? Perfect Illusion? Million Reasons? All the singles with Tony Bennett? dead2 

My theory is that she didn't have the comeback the NFL were counting on but it's too late to ditch her so they're sticking to the plan.

dddd Did they expect her to smash or something dead4 

Just now, Merryem said:

Dope was a promo single that actually did go top 10 lol. C2C was a side project, are you expecting covers of 60s jazz songs to break the top 10 on the BB200? PI and MR flopped both due to gaga's fault, GUY was a faulty error in an attempt to save a disastrous era. The only artist i'd be willing to watch other than gaga is Taylor, rihanna cant perform to save her life.

Glad you agree Gaga has no bankable music the GP would enjoy. A truly poor pick for the halftime show.

Just now, Venus as a Boy said:

dddd Did they expect her to smash or something dead4 

EEek it all seemed pretty promising until she dropped ma ma pa pa pa perfect illusion dead2

By then her team likely bought the nomination and you know how it is with corrupt corporates...

2 minutes ago, BJORK said:

EEek it all seemed pretty promising until she dropped ma ma pa pa pa perfect illusion dead2

By then her team likely bought the nomination and you know how it is with corrupt corporates...

The illuminati is so complex dead2 

2 hours ago, BJORK said:

When has the Super Bowl been about comebacks dead4 

Gaga delivers on primetime and it's been shown time and time again. It would only make sense she's invited to perform.

I just now realized the thread title is "for Superbowl HTS" as in HalfTime Show. All this time I was reading it as "for Superbowl HITS" as like, a shady way of saying Gaga doesn't have enough hits for the Superbowl or something....

rip1

14 hours ago, BJORK said:

What were they thinking in the first place? There's Rihanna for the hits, even Maroon 5 can get it. xtina1 

I'm excited to see Lady Gaga because she's really theatrical and I'm kinda here for it, but if it wasn't her I'd choose Rihanna.

I'd be kinda scared tho because Rihanna isn't a big production performer and we all know her dancing skills, so I don't know how it would go.

aura1

out of the pop girls the only ones that make sense are Rihanna, P!nk or Taylor (though doesn't she have deal with Coke or smtn so she can't do it)

Gaga is a talented performer I guess but she super irrelevant and hasn't had a hit song in ages, her SB will be so anti-climatic

On 19.1.2017 at 11:21 PM, the great helper22 said:

You people and your obsession with Lady gaga's career. She has some of the biggest hit singles in history, which is a fect so you can stop

Just Dance

Poker Face

Paparazzi

Bad Romance

Telephone

Alejandro

Born This Way

The Edge of Glory

VS

Pon De Replay

Unfaithful

SOS

Umbrella

Don't Stop the Music

Take a Bow

Disturbia

Rude Boy

Only Girl

S&M

We Found Love

Diamonds

Stay

Work

And I was being very generous with Gaga here. Looking at her hits, she was truly a one-era wonder. 2008-2011 was truly hers and she had undeniable impact but it really seems like she was only here to shake up things and then disappear. By 2012 she became useless in a landscape of people who had taken up her blueprint and used it to have as much success as her. Right now she can't bring anything new to the table because everyone else is moving too fast for her to keep up.

13 hours ago, M!X said:

out of the pop girls the only ones that make sense are Rihanna, P!nk or Taylor (though doesn't she have deal with Coke or smtn so she can't do it)

Gaga is a talented performer I guess but she super irrelevant and hasn't had a hit song in ages, her SB will be so anti-climatic

When the hell did you decide to come back? jj4 Like...Where Have You Been.mp3 ?

8 hours ago, Salvatore said:

When the hell did you decide to come back? jj4 Like...Where Have You Been.mp3 ?

3 days ago I saw FOTP on my bookmarks in chrome and decided to log in, I feel kinda sad I missed 2016 here because it was such a year great year in music + I just remembered how many great people are here cloud1

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At this rate I wouldn't mind another Bey performance. But, the one who deserve it most, Rihanna.

Literally anyone but Bieber. He is not worthy of such an honor and never will be.

In the hypothetical situation Gaga could be replaced with a more commercially successful artist who would you pick? Usually performers have a legacy of some sort, or a vast array of hit singles -

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.