♚Missy♚

5th Harmony slaying their first performance as a 4

6 hours ago, Arya said:

So true... oprah9

It's so... SO MUCH BETTER alex1 yas2

8 hours ago, Tasso said:

You're right, it's much better ny1 

erm no

camila was the STAR of that group. None of those girls would EVER be able to get a solo hit rip2 they dont have unique voices.. if they literally didn't put their names up on that big ass screen, I wouldnt be able to tell who is singing what rip2 

7 hours ago, Gilly said:

erm no

camila was the STAR of that group. None of those girls would EVER be able to get a solo hit rip2 they dont have unique voices.. if they literally didn't put their names up on that big ass screen, I wouldnt be able to tell who is singing what rip2 

The star? Camila was the weird squeaky noise of the group wendy1

9 hours ago, Gilly said:

who has 2 solo hits under her belt. wendy1 and currently, a top 10. cant say the same for the other 4 whatever their names are wendy1 

2 SOLO hits? I don't think so! aura1

She released two songs, both with someone else.

1) I Know What You Did Last Summer which was not a hit song, and definitely not a solo song. All the success it had was thanks to @Sylk Mendes! wendy1

2) Bad Things which is definitely not a hit song yet, but it has the potential to become one, unluckily it's sales a tragiqué for now since it has been released for 3 months already and I don't think it even sold 500k in the US yet. wendy2

1 hour ago, Arya said:

2 SOLO hits? I don't think so! aura1

She released two songs, both with someone else.

1) I Know What You Did Last Summer which was not a hit song, and definitely not a solo song. All the success it had was thanks to @Sylk Mendes! wendy1

2) Bad Things which is definitely not a hit song yet, but it has the potential to become one, unluckily it's sales a tragiqué for now since it has been released for 3 months already and I don't think it even sold 500k in the US yet. wendy2

tell me when any of the other 4 do it lmfao1 

They look great, but they really need to work on their breath support. They all seem to struggle with it. Dinah girl, what a great voice, but she can't hold a note if she moves a bit. 

They have so much potential and room for improvement. I can't wait for their new music. 

3 hours ago, Gilly said:

tell me when any of the other 4 do it lmfao1 

Why would they need solo hits when they are actually still in the group? jj5

Let's see if Canola can keep scoring features and semi-popular songs in the future jj5