Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hylia

Dannii Minogue - What do you think of ha?

6 minutes ago, Diamond said:

I don't think of ha

ย 

3 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

giphy.gif

ย 

edit: damn it Diamond beat me to it sia4

Looks like someone didn't put the needle on it!

Just now, Breathless Mahoney said:

Now guys...let's not be so rough on her. Remember this bop?

ย 

ย 

Out of curiosity.mp3 I checked iTunes and Apple Music and she only has 1 album and a bunch of scattered songs on there here in the US orangu1ย 

5 minutes ago, Hylia said:

Out of curiosity.mp3 I checked iTunes and Apple Music and she only has 1 album and a bunch of scattered songs on there here in the US orangu1ย 

Is the album Neon Nights? I might be the same in Canada, I own some of her songs off that. Creep and Don't Wanna Lose This Groove are good as well.ย 

1 minute ago, Breathless Mahoney said:

Is the album Neon Nights? I might be the same in Canada, I own some of her songs off that. Creep and Don't Wanna Lose This Groove are good as well.ย 

Neon Nights used to be because I once purchased a song on it, but it's gone now. Only Club Disco seems to be on there now

1 minute ago, Hylia said:

Neon Nights used to be because I once purchased a song on it, but it's gone now. Only Club Disco seems to be on there now

Oh yea, Club Disco sounds familiar. I don't own it but I'm pretty sure that is on the Canadian version of iTunes as well.ย 

I own her music. She has some good bops demi1

She could have been just as popular as Kylie, but that Playboy Centerfold thing was really not the direction she should have gone. um3

ย 

5 minutes ago, ajp said:

I own her music. She has some good bops demi1

She could have been just as popular as Kylie, but that Playboy Centerfold thing was really not the direction she should have gone. um3

ย 

Omg what'd she do? orangu1ย 

Who

I personally love her songs, especially from Neon Nights. Unpopular opinion.ย Crucify me.ย jj2

Really, the hate she gets she doesn't deserve. She honestly has some great bops, and I love that she's more about club pop than mainstream.ย bey5

13 hours ago, Rebelhearter said:

I personally love her songs, especially from Neon Nights. Unpopular opinion.ย Crucify me.ย jj2

Really, the hate she gets she doesn't deserve. She honestly has some great bops, and I love that she's more about club pop than mainstream.ย bey5

Would you recommend Club Disco? jj2ย 

23 hours ago, Rachel Berry said:

Ah yes, the other Minogue. Her cover of "Xanadu" is cute, as is her cover of "The Winner Takes It All" with Kylie.

100 Degrees slays too!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.