Jump to content

[FAKE] Possible K3 album cover leak?

Recommended Posts

Sheezus    8,530
1 minute ago, Americunt said:

Fixed up the OP and title for you! jj2 

What do you think? I'm triggered and need confirmation that it is fake meg1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Americunt    16,187
Just now, Sheezus said:

What do you think? I'm triggered and need confirmation that it is fake meg1

I'm really intrigued. These are clearly real, in that they are unseen physical photos of Kesha, but whether these are actually an album cover remains to be seen. They could just as easily be from a magazine photoshoot that's not published or something of that nature.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sheezus    8,530
3 minutes ago, Americunt said:

I'm really intrigued. These are clearly real, in that they are unseen physical photos of Kesha, but whether these are actually an album cover remains to be seen. They could just as easily be from a magazine photoshoot that's not published or something of that nature.

The photo is apart of her photoshoot for her Times article. The image also appears on a tour shirt from the last tour um2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Americunt    16,187
2 minutes ago, Sheezus said:

The photo is apart of her photoshoot for her Times article. The image also appears on her a tour shirt from the last tour um2 

Not quite the same photo? Or is this not the same shirt you're talking about?

FTWT-Merch.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sheezus    8,530
1 minute ago, Americunt said:

Not quite the same photo? Or is this not the same shirt you're talking about?

FTWT-Merch.jpg

You're right, but the photo is still apart of a magazine shoot. I'm trying to find an image, but all I've seen before is a scan of the page with one of these two photos here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sheezus    8,530

Actually @Americunt it's probably apart of the Billboard shoot because she is wearing the same suit. I defiantly saw the photo on a magazine scan.

kesha-01-toc-bb31-billboard-a-kd-52-1240

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Americunt    16,187
Just now, Sheezus said:

Actually @Americunt it's probably apart of the Billboard shoot because she is wearing the same suit. I defiantly saw the photo on a magazine scan.

kesha-01-toc-bb31-billboard-a-kd-52-1240

Yeah, I found a site that was using a cropped version of the OP's pic as a header, so it's definitely not properly new or likely to be an album cover. Just flew under the radar because fansites have been dropping the ball, I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sheezus    8,530
2 minutes ago, Americunt said:

Yeah, I found a site that was using a cropped version of the OP's pic as a header, so it's definitely not properly new or likely to be an album cover. Just flew under the radar because fansites have been dropping the ball, I guess.

I have a feeling she won't be on the cover. Also I'm doubting an album release this year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kanterlope    1

omg i made it sis im a trolling king 

 thats the original i edited her hair and titties and lips and stuff! its album cover worthy huh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Americunt    16,187
1 minute ago, kanterlope said:

http://imgur.com/a/kel7e

its a cute pic tho girlies

Yeah, it's a nice picture. I wouldn't mind it as an album cover.

 

1 minute ago, Sheezus said:

I have a feeling she won't be on the cover. Also I'm doubting an album release this year. 

I think it's a little soon to be making any assumptions. The judge in one of her remaining cases is all but forcing Sony to release finished material that Kesha turns in, so it's really a matter of when the album comes together as a whole. If she turned it all in today, it'd probably still be a couple months 'til a single and then another couple months to an album. We have no way of knowing whether she's got anything fully complete.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sheezus    8,530
2 minutes ago, kanterlope said:

omg i made it sis im a trolling king 

 thats the original i edited her hair and titties and lips and stuff! its album cover worthy huh

That's not funny on the slightest.

Just now, Americunt said:

I think it's a little soon to be making any assumptions. The judge in one of her remaining cases is all but forcing Sony to release finished material that Kesha turns in, so it's really a matter of when the album comes together as a whole. If she turned it all in today, it'd probably still be a couple months 'til a single and then another couple months to an album. We have no way of knowing whether she's got anything fully complete.

If you were to go off of a feeling instead of evidence, which we don't have much of, would you agree that it is going to be in the last two months of the year or next year entirely?

Also could you change the title of the thread so people don't get their hopes up please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Americunt    16,187
3 minutes ago, Sheezus said:

If you were to go off of a feeling instead of evidence, which we don't have much of, would you agree that it is going to be in the last two months of the year or next year entirely?

Would not care to speculate, having heard none of the material and knowing nothing beyond a couple lyric snippets. Assumptions just lead to disappointment, especially in a case like this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×