kanterlope

[FAKE] Possible K3 album cover leak?

1 minute ago, Chris Morlock said:

now fall2

1a0AU6u.png

Oh, ok. You probably can't register because they have not opened new registrations, but did not deactivate the "Sign Up" button either rip4

Are you stalking the Kesha Base and have just opened the thread I posted there recently? kesha5

2 minutes ago, TomTom said:

Oh, ok. You probably can't register because they have not opened new registrations, but did not deactivate the "Sign Up" button either rip4

Are you stalking the Kesha Base and have just opened the thread I posted there recently? kesha5

nah i just searched for Kesha kesha5 

its a pain to find things in atrl tho jj4 

its a pain to find things in atrl tho jj4 

ATRL updated in April 2018 and somehow a lot of threads disappeared in the search bar afterwards, so you can also just search "Kesha ATRL" on Google if you want to find threads.

8 minutes ago, TomTom said:

ATRL updated in April 2018 and somehow a lot of threads disappeared in the search bar afterwards, so you can also just search "Kesha ATRL" on Google if you want to find threads.

did that, saw a thread titled" Gaga found Kesha in her underwear" and its not loading at all jj4 

did that, saw a thread titled" Gaga found Kesha in her underwear" and its not loading at all jj4 

I remember that one. The ATRL servers are very slow and during the last days, they are even slower than usually, so it's not your fault rip4

Just now, TomTom said:

I remember that one. The ATRL servers are very slow and during the last days, they are even slower than usually, so it's not your fault rip4

i know its not me. ATRL has always been fucking slow. jj4 

they really should split ATRL's servers into parts jj4