Michael.

What title would you give to Rihanna's Greatest Hits album?

I would've said Don't Stop the Music but I feel like she's outgrown those kind of corny titles um1 No cringey ones like HistoRIH either um1 I'm not really sure anymore, maybe she'd just go for something simple like The Best of which is also quite lame um1

'Good Girl Needs Cash Bad" moo1

I'm surprised her label didn't release anything while she was smoking in Barbados for 3 years, honestly. She's also the only fave right now with so many albums and not a GH compilation (I think). There is also Taylor, but she's no fave, so.

why wouldn't she rihlease a compilation of the hit singles she was featured on and the non-album songs? cause she has a lot of them, an album called featuring Rihanna. actually, i'm gonna make that and post it in VIP section

GH albums are kind of obsolete rn with streaming. I was actually expecting her label to release one after Unapologetic because GH were still kinda relevant in 2013 but that never happened and I feel like now is pointless. Not only for her but for every current artist.

Unless you're some legacy act living off your back catalogue and going on GH tours every 2 years, compilations are useless..

Reign would be a good title. i was think there would be two disc, six of her biggest hits on each:

Disc One:

1. Umbrella(ft.Jay-Z)
  2. Disturbia
  3. Take A Bow
  4. Rude Boy
  5. Whats My Name(ft,Drake)
  6. Only Girl(in the World)

Disc Two

1. S&M
  2. We Found Love(ft.Calvin Harris)
  3. Where Have You Been
  4. Stay