Americunt

The Unreleased Minirate

la-et-mn-lana-del-rey-big-eyes-20150104

Welcome, one and all, to the final preliminary round of the Lana Del Rey unreleased megarate series! This is basically a round meant to ensure fairness for all songs that have leaked in the months since Part 3 ended in August of last year. Since it's so few songs, I didn't feel like calling this a "Megarate", so it's a "Minirate" instead. 

1. Rate every song on the list. Incomplete ballots will not be counted.
2. Rate between 1 and 10 for most songs, with 1 being the worst and 10 being the best.
3. Decimal ratings (i.e. 7.5, 2.2) are not allowed. Rates must be whole numbers.
4. You may rank one song as a 0 and one song as an 11. Ballots will be discarded if more than one of either is used.
5. Any attempt to maliciously sabotage the megarate will not be tolerated. As such, I reserve the right to throw out any ballots that could be considered attempts at trolling or otherwise sabotaging the results.
6. You may include commentary with each song and it is suggested that you do, as this commentary tends to make for a better final show.
7. Complete and PM this ballot to me ASAP. The results show will be a quick and relatively impromptu affair. No date is scheduled yet.

BBM Baby - 
Be My Daddy - 
Children of The Bad Revolution (Demo) - 
Dance For Money - 
Every Man Gets His Wish (V2) - 
Fine China - 
Girl That Got Away - 
Motel 6 (Vicarage version/V2) - 
Resistance - 
Yes To Heaven - 

6 minutes ago, Tampon said:

Are worst of the worst and best of the best still happening? jj2 

Best of the best is the final round that has to happen after we get this Minirate done. Worst of the worst would happen after that, if there's still interest.

6 minutes ago, Tampon said:

So uh based on what did you choose the songs? cause quite a few leaks are missing? wat3 

Which specifically are you referring to? I had reasons for excluding all of the ones that aren't here, but I don't wanna list them all 'cause that would take a lot of time.

Just now, Americunt said:

Which specifically are you referring to? I had reasons for excluding all of the ones that aren't here, but I don't wanna list them all 'cause that would take a lot of time.

Other Women and Super Movie mainly came to mind, thought if we're doing new demos and v2's there's a bunch (but I'm guessing you're only choosing those with a substantial difference?)

7 minutes ago, Tampon said:

Other Women and Super Movie mainly came to mind, thought if we're doing new demos and v2's there's a bunch (but I'm guessing you're only choosing those with a substantial difference?)

Other Woman got relatively cool reception on the whole and when I decided this was gonna be a "minirate", I cut a few tracks that I deemed less important, in order to keep the list short.

Super Movie's based on that same On Our Way lyric bit that's already been rated in the past parts. I don't think the verses are anything that merit inclusion in their own right, since we've already had that. Other alts are included because they're different enough (EMGHW v2 has an entirely new vocal take and instrumental, Motel 6 v2 has new lyrics and a new instrumental, COBTR demo has completely different verses). There's also the fact that acoustics haven't done well in this rate overall and I only really included Dance For Money because I think it has a shot at making it for Worst of The Worst. jj2

5 minutes ago, Americunt said:

Other Woman got relatively cool reception on the whole and when I decided this was gonna be a "minirate", I cut a few tracks that I deemed less important, in order to keep the list short.

Super Movie's based on that same On Our Way lyric bit that's already been rated in the past parts. I don't think the verses are anything that merit inclusion in their own right, since we've already had that. Other alts are included because they're different enough (EMGHW v2 has an entirely new vocal take and instrumental, Motel 6 v2 has new lyrics and a new instrumental, COBTR demo has completely different verses). There's also the fact that acoustics haven't done well in this rate overall and I only really included Dance For Money because I think it has a shot at making it for Worst of The Worst. jj2

I accept that all except for Other Woman, underrated bop doesn't deserve this sob1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome, one and all, to the final preliminary round of the Lana Del Rey unreleased megarate series! This is basically a round meant to ensure fairness for all songs that have leaked in the months sin

At least this way, you'll never have to know what the public thinks of it. In your mind, it can be the #1 forever.  

the comeback  rates will be in soon!

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.