Divine

Moonlight outsold btw

So recently I got some attacks in the Ariana edition of Rate The Song because I dont stan for Knew Better/Forever Boy but I do stan Moonlight! However if we look at iTunes US, we see this:

iBC02vU.png

Moonlight quite literally outsold KB/FB! In fact the only song that KB/FB managed to outsell is I Don't Care. How embarrassing. So KB/FB stans, what's good? ny5 I thought it was the best song of the century? The best song on the album? Part of the Dangerous Woman holy trinity? ny5 Turns out its actually bottom tier on both the Rate The Song and on iTunes! ny5 The people have spoken! ny5 

1 minute ago, Royalty said:

Remember when I received shade for stanning for Greedy? So Greedy haters, what's good? rih8

Creepy will always be Creepy. lol1 People love a throw away song they can mindlessly bop to.

2 minutes ago, Kaulitz. said:

What shocks me most is that DW has more than Into You?! scream1 

Yes the biggest travesty in recent memory is Into You not outselling Dangerous Woman sob1 

Just now, Carlos said:

Creepy will always be Creepy. lol1 People love a throw away song they can mindlessly bop to.

Oop I was just typing this! whit1 

Just now, Carlos said:

Why are you talking about Moonlight? brit3 

Just now, ROAR said:

and your avi makes me want to create a new religion where we pray to hannallah oprah4 

omg you're gonna make me cry oprah4 

Just now, blankdreams. said:

get help

did the receipts make you seethe