Kirjava

X6 pop/urban, coming in Summer according to Taylor Parks

10 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

I don't understand, how do we know it's her? fall5

It is about her. This Taylor girl worked with her on about 5-6 tracks on the new album. She has tweeted about late night recording sessions with Xtina and so on.

Just now, Kirjava said:

It is about her. This Taylor girl worked with her on about 5-6 tracks on the new album. She has tweeted about late night recording sessions with Xtina and so on.

It better not be somebody else she worked with!

2 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

Somebody else she worked with who's having an album out carla1

Nope, it's about Xtina. The guy who she answered whose tweets are hidden has an Xtina header. Pretty sure he asked her about X. nat1

Just now, Kirjava said:

Nope, it's about Xtina. The guy who she answered whose tweets are hidden has an Xtina header. Pretty sure he asked her about X. nat1

scream1

I can't imagine an album's coming rip1

Why do we never get anything from her, she's not even 'soon'-ing anymore,let alone doing any other verbal promo. I thought social platforms WERE for announcements like those rip2 Her promo game is virtually non-existent, she never hypes!

2 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

scream1

I can't imagine an album's coming rip1

Why do we never get anything from her, she's not even 'soon'-ing anymore,let alone doing any other verbal promo. I thought social platforms WERE for announcements like those rip2 Her promo game is virtually non-existent, she never hypes!

Well, she did spam her Insta with her Christmas/birthday party photos in December. I'm pretty sure she thinks that will suffice for the next few months. nicki4

Seriously tho, she will start tweeting once the album's under wraps and first sinlge is coming around.

1 minute ago, Kirjava said:

Well, she did spam her Insta with her Christmas/birthday party photos in December. I'm pretty sure she thinks that will suffice for the next few months. nicki4

Seriously tho, she will start tweeting once the album's under wraps and first sinlge is coming around.

Her site needs a revamp then. Like during NMT single countdown, it was so nice. I haven't even checked her site since... I don't know rip2 There is never anything on it, lemme look now.

1 minute ago, Vertigo-go said:

Her site needs a revamp then. Like during NMT single countdown, it was so nice. I haven't even checked her site since... I don't know rip2 There is never anything on it, lemme look now.

I wasn't a fan yet when Bionic rolled out, so I didn't experience that unfortunately.

There's nothing on it. dead2 Last update is about Telepathy. fall1