Simón.

Pagan planned attacks on Jews & Muslims

"Authorities did not provide details of any arrests, but public broadcaster SWR, citing anonymous security sources, reported that a Reichsbürger calling himself a "druid" was arrested, and that firearms and ammunition were found in his home in Schwetzingen, Baden-Württemberg.

The 65-year-old, named as Burghard B, alias "Druid Burgos von Buchonia," has called for the persecution of Jews and Muslims on a profile he keeps on the Russia social media network VK: "My self-preservation instinct tells me that I must destroy Jews and Muslims, before they destroy my tribe or my family," he wrote.

"Die Welt" newspaper reported he was suspected of founding an armed cell callings itself the "Celtic Druids," which state prosecutors had been investigating since August 2016. 

Germany's pagan druid scene has long since disavowed him, but the man was identified as an anti-Semite and a Reichsbürger by leftist anti-fascist media outlet "Indymedia" in 2013. Burghard B also posted a meme on his Facebook profile on August 5, 2016, bearing the slogan "An anti-Semite is someone who won't allow himself to be banned from thinking." A banner over his profile picture reads: "Careful: According to the 'FRG [Federal Republic of Germany] authorities' I'm an 'endangerer'!""

http://www.dw.com/en/police-raid-several-suspected-right-wing-extremist-homes-across-germany/a-37263843

wtf i didnt even know pagans still exist

Pagans do exist, worship nature, try to preserve it. Some eat meat, some don't, just like any other person. You should check them out. Very peaceful people that don't convert anyone or have any other violent nonsense. Mostly, those are closer to hippies that worship nature as it is, not "pray" to a deity.

Anyway, this guy is obviously not a pagan, but some psychopath trash1 Good thing the police were finally preventive of something gaga13

14 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

wat3 I knew they existed but Why ? 

13 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

Pagans do exist, worship nature, try to preserve it. Some eat meat, some don't, just like any other person. You should check them out. Very peaceful people that don't convert anyone or have any other violent nonsense. Mostly, those are closer to hippies that worship nature as it is, not "pray" to a deity.

Anyway, this guy is obviously not a pagan, but some psychopath trash1 Good thing the police were finally preventive of something gaga13

Actually Pagan is very popular in far right circles in Germany because it's seen as purely germanic and aryan. Some Historians believe that Hitler and Nazis wanted to get rid of Christianity after they won the war. 

Heinrich Himmler, one of the main Nazis, who is one of the main responsible person for the Holocaust, were Pagan as well

3 minutes ago, Justin Bieber said:

Actually Pagan is very popular in far right circles in Germany because it's seen as purely germanic and aryan. Some Historians believe that Hitler and Nazis wanted to get rid of Christianity after they won the war. 

Heinrich Himmler, one of the main Nazis, who is one of the main responsible person for the Holocaust, were Pagan as well

Wait, you mean the Norse mythology ? wat3 

1 minute ago, Princess Aurora said:

Wait, you mean the Norse mythology ? wat3 

I'm not an expert on it. All I know it's called "neo paganism". And that it focus on Germanic mythology (where norse mythology is included i think)

23 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

Came in to say this! We're peaceful, I promise you. This guy is seriously a wacko wat3 

5 minutes ago, Justin Bieber said:

I'm not an expert on it. All I know it's called "neo paganism". And that it focus on Germanic mythology (where norse mythology is included i think)

Mess rip4 Norse mythology is awesome to study, Mess at these extremists for ruining everything they touch. That reminds me a lot of those far-right psychos who are trying to ruin the vaporwave/aesthetic culture awk1 

2 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

Mess rip4 Norse mythology is awesome to study, Mess at these extremists for ruining everything they touch. That reminds me a lot of those far-right psychos who are trying to ruin vaporwave/aesthetic culture awk1 

True, sadly. That's why it's important to have an rational thought about everything

1 hour ago, Vertigo-go said:

Sis I'd love if you could send me some info about this.

I LOVE reading about different cultures and religions/beliefs.

14 hours ago, Justin Bieber said:

When you have no ideology but hate, you look back and try to cook up some shit which is in your "national character". I don't believe any of it. For the Nazis, I think although most of them were Lutheran by birth, they obviously weren't into the idea of sharing a god and the fuhrer, that's the same thing that Communist Bolsheviks had when they dismantled Christianity.

13 hours ago, Naomi Campbell said:

Sis I'd love if you could send me some info about this.

I LOVE reading about different cultures and religions/beliefs.

I honestly don't have anything on it, I'm sure there are specialized sites.

2 hours ago, Vertigo-go said:

When you have no ideology but hate, you look back and try to cook up some shit which is in your "national character". I don't believe any of it. For the Nazis, I think although most of them were Lutheran by birth, they obviously weren't into the idea of sharing a god and the fuhrer, that's the same thing that Communist Bolsheviks had when they dismantled Christianity.

Well of course. Idiots exists in every religion or race