Liberated Matt

Hey Girl is the worst song on any pop girl album

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

There can always be more than one shittiest album if they're too shitty to order quality-wise!

Joanne is nowhere near Lotus level though. Not even Britney Jean and it's not even Britney singing rav2 

9 hours ago, Aidan. said:

How so tho

HBHBHB was awful, her worst album. STW, the biggest hit from that album, is really generic for ha. The album didn't live up to WKOM's original promise. Random music video for QOP. No true bops aside from WKOM. I was here for Rockence but she let me down with ha mediocre material lj1 

7 hours ago, Dash My Wig said:

HBHBHB was awful, her worst album. STW, the biggest hit from that album, is really generic for ha. The album didn't live up to WKOM's original promise. Random music video for QOP. No true bops aside from WKOM. I was here for Rockence but she let me down with ha mediocre material lj1 

rip3

12 hours ago, Dash My Wig said:

This lj1 I was ready for an album following the same rock sound as WKOM and nothing lived up to it lj1 

4 minutes ago, Courtney Love said:

This lj1 I was ready for an album following the same rock sound as WKOM and nothing lived up to it lj1 

Thank you yas2 I didn't think I'd be here for a Florence album that didn't have strings and drama and twinkly bits, but when WKOM dropped I was like yassss queen slay me with your reinvention. Then the album came out... Hiding, MUYM, QOP and WKOM are the only decent songs on it. The rest sound like demos. 

2 minutes ago, PhCh said:

HBHBHB is great but Lungs and Ceremonials set the bar too high oprah7 

if HBx3 was her debut then it would have made sense. KWAF could have been the transition track to Lungs. And then Ceremonials would set her on a path of amazing melancholic melodramatic bops 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Britney jean" and "lotus" exist so no. 01 aaliyah_Try_Again.m4a

seriously that song is a new low for even shitga's shit music. wtf was she thinking releasing that embarrassing song? wtf was Florence thinking jumping on it? like this song makes My Baby sound like f

How dare you insult that masterpiece!1

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.