Liberated Matt

Hey Girl is the worst song on any pop girl album

2 minutes ago, Dash My Wig said:

if HBx3 was her debut then it would have made sense. KWAF could have been the transition track to Lungs. And then Ceremonials would set her on a path of amazing melancholic melodramatic bops 

I bop to KWAF but it sounds totally out of place in Lungs rip2 

On 26.1.2017 at 2:25 AM, Breathless Mahoney said:

It's not even in the bottom half of that album...

Yes but that is the shade of it all. It's shit but there is stuff on Joe N that's even worse like Perfect Pollution, Million Attempts, all those bonus tracks and the tragic title track. dead2 

3 hours ago, Berek said:

Not shitga's shit musiclmfao1

And Not that @Salvatore character upvoting the antiFadga posts toolmfao2lmfao2lmfao2

You are really quite obsessed with me aren't you? We all know you are dupe. If you wanna fight, take it to fucking NHB.

On 1/26/2017 at 1:06 PM, Dash My Wig said:

HBHBHB was awful, her worst album. STW, the biggest hit from that album, is really generic for ha. The album didn't live up to WKOM's original promise. Random music video for QOP. No true bops aside from WKOM. I was here for Rockence but she let me down with ha mediocre material lj1 

orly1 

It is their best album. um2 You should know better. wendy1  eve1 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Britney jean" and "lotus" exist so no. 01 aaliyah_Try_Again.m4a

seriously that song is a new low for even shitga's shit music. wtf was she thinking releasing that embarrassing song? wtf was Florence thinking jumping on it? like this song makes My Baby sound like f

How dare you insult that masterpiece!1

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.