Iris

Kanye on X6

9 hours ago, Anna-wa said:

Interesting. I never would've thought of a Kanye x Christina duet as a Thing that could happen. Hopefully it'll be good and not Feel This Moment 2.0

I don't know if it will be a duet, maybe he only produced a song or a couple of them? Either way I'm excited :P

I think he's a bit too big for a hasbeen X moo1

The thing I want is extensive promotion BEFORE the album, not a video drop at midnight on a cable channel you dig moo1

She really needs to think things through, not just drop the album, first single, then go back to McDonald's and eat haself to death moo1

12 hours ago, Vertigo-go said:

I think he's a bit too big for a hasbeen X moo1

The thing I want is extensive promotion BEFORE the album, not a video drop at midnight on a cable channel you dig moo1

She really needs to think things through, not just drop the album, first single, then go back to McDonald's and eat haself to death moo1

Why do you think he would be involved/have influence on the promotion at all? As far as we know he's just a producer. It's not like X is gonna pull a Tidal exclusive premier. xtina1

2 hours ago, Kirjava said:

Why do you think he would be involved/have influence on the promotion at all? As far as we know he's just a producer. It's not like X is gonna pull a Tidal exclusive premier. xtina1

I just added my own thoughts unrelated to Kanye lol